Sex with family member

Man4manplay

It trailed off after he got a girlfriend, now he's married and I don't say a word...

Funny how often it becomes something "that never happened" when people get married. I was fucked by my two youngest uncles - at separate times - when we were kids, and it's like it never end happened. ;)

Not something I'd do but I used to fantasise about my mum's ex-boyfriend a lot. I was 12 when they got together and he was 18, she was 31 - he was 6ft3, incredibly muscular and ripped, worked out a lot, and had a beautiful 10 inch BBC to die for. He used to walk round shirtless/naked a lot and loved showing off his body, and I'm pretty sure he was the one that turned me gay. They were together for about eight years so I got to see a lot of him when he was around...we're still really close but I don't think we'll ever be that close.

I can see the appeal but I'm not really into it. My brother is gay and I've been asked so many times if we wanted to do a three way but just not my thing. When I was a kid I was molested by a older family member so I think stuff like this hits just a little to close, I think that's also the reason why I'll go limp as soon as someone starts sucking my cock

• 4 weeks later...

My uncle introduced me to sex when I was a kid and later my cousin and I had a lot of fun...

I think incest can be both fun and a good way to introduce people to sex. Nothing better than your uncle's cock to indroduce you to the art of being a dirty cock sucker...

• 3 years later...

I didn't have family.  Adopted.  When I was younger though, I was used by many men that had kids my age.  I often wondered at that age if any of them were my real Dad.  Highly unlikely, of course, but I knew they were all Dads.