[Midtown Mutt ATL] Tat Man, Big Dick

Feeder

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

I was coming home from the gym on Sunday afternoon and drove by the local ABS and turned into the parking lot on a whim. The lot was full, but as I found out, there were a ton of old trolls in the booths. So I walked around for a while and was just about to give up on the place when I saw a kind of rough-trade looking guy walk into one of the booths. I headed for the booth opposite.

By rough trade, I mean that he had tats going all the way down one of his arms and had a bad-ass look about him. I entered the booth and he peered through. Then he dropped his jeans and stuck what had to be at least a ten inch cock through the hole. In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I gobbled that cock down for a while. After a bit of time, I stuck my relatively small cock through the hole and -- nothing. So I left.

After cruising around for a little while, I saw the guy and he nodded that he wanted me in his booth. So I obliged and started sucking his cock again. I was able to deep throat that big cock all the way down until his head was deep in my throat. Then he started pulling my shirt off. I faced away and dropped my jeans as I heard him spit onto his cock. I reached back and lined his cock up to my hole and pushed back. His cock slid right into me and he started fucking me. I looked back and through the hole in the wall could see a guy watching me getting bred.

Finally, without making a noise, the guy pulled out of my ass. I asked him if he came, and he said he had. I reached back and found that his cum was dripping out of my hole. He said he had not cum in a week. I kept his babies in me as I found another cocksucker to drain my load.

3651432378394384842-6771536978836460374?l=lifeofamanatl.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.