[Sperm Pig] Not good sex

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Have you ever struck out three times in a night before?

And by strike out I mean the three guys you had sex with all sucked at it and left you disappointed?

So, on Wednesday I knew I was gonna need my ass plowed before a long weekend of family. So I went on the hunt.

The first dude was this black top from craigslist. Stocky, muscular, 7.5 inches. But he couldn’t stay hard.

And I could smell the alcohol.

I sucked him like a Dyson, and could barely get him firm. He tried fucking me, but kept slipping out.

Eventually he jacked off and when he was close he shoved in and came a few drops.

After he admitted that he jacked off before coming over because he ‘hadnt heard back quickly enough’. Idiot.

The second guy was a neighbor with a BF. Found him on Grindr.

But when he came over he wanted me to sit on his face while I sucked him.

And while he was an EXCELLENT ass eater, he managed to cum in my mouth and never got around to fucking me.

The third guy was a guy from Manhunt. He had 7.5 inches and ws aching to fuck me raw.

It took him an hour to finally get to my place, and when I opened the door I saw that his pics weren’t quite accurate.

By 100 lbs.

And he had the NELLIEST voice I’ve ever heard!

I let him fuck me anyway because he did have a thick 7.5 incher. But he was a lousy fuck.

Kept slipping out of my ass. Just kept ‘stirring the soup’, etc.

He also had trouble cumming. Eventually he ended by jacking furiously for like 5 minutes and then cumming on my hole and shoving it in.

The best part of the experience was that the last dude really delivered on the semen. HUGE damn load that was still running out of my ass the next morning.

When I get home on Sunday, I better get some serious ass-pounding.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.