[BB Boi Breeder] Unexpected Turkey Day Fun

Feeder

Click here to see Bareback Boi Breeder's original blog post...

Unexpected Turkey Day Fun

It has been a while since I wrote and I am sorry about that. I have had a few hot encounters I meant to write about but kept putting it off. I had a lot of fun several months back at of all places a religious music festival. Got some young tight new boy hole each of the three days and I think that two of them may have been brothers. But I will maybe write about that another time.

Yesterday after a quick Turkey Dinner with family by Cleveland I skipped out early and hoped to get back home before it got too dark. The deer are out running at I have come close to hitting three of them so far this month. Yesterday with the rain and clouds they would be to darn hard to spot on these back roads so I cut the family and friends time short and headed for home. Otherwise I would have continued drinking and it would be after midnight when I got my drunk ass into the truck to make the couple hour drive. Hey, with age comes wisdom, right?

It was still light so I chose the shortest route, which means an extra 25 miles of back roads. Perhaps in the back of my mind was that this route would take me by a certain rest area that has been mentioned on Craigs list the last couple months as a hook up meeting place. Traffic was light and it was a nice ride but as always seems to happen on these back roads you catch up to some car crawling along well below the 55 mph limit. Today was no different. A big old Buick burning up the roadway at 30 mph. I followed doing a slow burn for 10 minutes or so and when I came to a roadside carry out I pulled in. I ran in, got a 12 pack of cold Bud and got back into the truck. I popped a Bud and headed back down the road. In a short while the Buick came into site in the distance and I saw a can tossed out the window. I got up to that part of the road and spotted the can sitting in the middle of the road. A Bud also and that surprised me, an old big slow moving Buick usually means an old person driving. Old people generally have more sense than to drink and drive. That thought brought a smile to my face as I must not be that old because here I was doing that very same thing. It was getting dark so I flipped on my lights, and hoped the driver a head of me would pull over and let me pass rather than have my lights shining in his rear view mirror. No such luck, his response was to just turn on his lights. I slowed down and followed him at a distance and opened another Bud, the rest area should be coming up fairly soon and I really could use the bathroom.

I saw up ahead the Buick put on its turn signal and was pulling off the road. I thought “about time” but as I got up to where he pulled off I saw it was the rest area. That made sense, he was drinking beer and he could only hold so much until he had to go.

It was an old fashion rest area. Gravel “U” shaped driveway and one brown wood building. No lights, no electric, and probably no running water I figured. I pulled in and noticed the Buick, the only car there pulled way up past the building. I finished me beer and grabbed the other empty can and got out and headed for the trash can. I tossed the cans and headed for the door. Women on the left, men on the right the arrows pointed the way. I pulled the door open and it squeaked and whined in protest. A two-stall set up is what we had here, and both stalls were empty. That surprised me, where was the guy from the Buick I thought. I headed for the closest stall, unzipped and started a long piss. I had left the door open, and I looked at my surroundings and there was no sign this was a hook up place. No peep holes, no writing, and the stall was totally enclosed. You couldn’t have any action with the person in the other stall. I finished zipped up and left the stall. No sink no running water so nothing to do but exit.

As I stepped out I spotted the driver of the Buick. He was standing by his car smoking. From the distance and fading light I couldn’t make out any features. I headed over to him, a deserted rest area in the middle of no where and he is not using the rest room, yea I know what he wants. As I approached I saw he wasn’t old, but rather young, 20 or so I would guess. He was smaller, maybe 5 and a half feet tall, longer reddish brown hair, a little on the plump side. I heard my self-saying “hey…how it going…can I bum a smoke?” And he replied with a “oh yea..whatever” as he fished out his pack. I smiled and said “naw, I think I will take the what ever”. He seemed to stand up taller and freeze.

I reached down and grabbed his crotch. Couldn’t really feel anything but he moaned and reached for mine. A little mutual grabbing and then I started to undid his belt. He did the work for me, he undid the belt, unzipped as I did the same. I started to get hard under his touch but he stayed soft and limp. He didn’t seem to be getting into it. That meant he totally wasn’t in to me or he was a total bottom. I reached around and felt his ass. He responded with an “oh yea”. I worked my finger into his crack and felt for the hole. It was wet! Damn that was unexpected I thought as my finger slid right in. Hot slippery hole, I was totally turned on. I looked around, no houses, no lights and with the low light we couldn’t be seen from the road. I spun him around and lined my dick head up to that hot slippery hole. As soon as he felt my dick on his hole he pushed back and just like that I was balls deep. It felt amazing, it was hot, so hot compared to his cool skin on his ass, and so wet and slippery. In the far distance I could see some headlights. I slowly started hump his hole but that was too much. That was pushing me over the edge. I grabbed his hips and pulled him into me and told him not to move. The lights got closer and damn, a turn signal. He saw that also and just like that his ass became a milking machine. I said ‘your going to make to cum” and he replied with even more pressure on my dick. I closed my eyes and focused on the sensation on my dick and let the cum flow. Not much of an orgasm, more of the sensation of the cum flowing from my dick. I quickly pulled out and pulled up my pants as the car pulled into the drive. He remained with his pants down leaning up on the car. “get the hell out of here” my brain told me and I hurriedly started walking back to my truck. The other truck parked behind me and the drivers door opened. And he proceeded to walk right toward me and towards the nearly invisible figure of the pant less boy behind me. As he got closer I could see he was a big guy, lumberjack looking guy. Full curly black beard and match his black curly hair. Maybe six and a half feet 250 pound. He smiled and said “did you warm him up for me”. I smiled and mumbled “a little”. He said well in a few minutes he really be warmed up for me if I wanted another go.

Fuck, my dick was still hard so I turned and we walked back toward the boy. He was totally pant less now, he had removed his pants all the way. Leaning on the Buick with his butt out. As lumberjack approached he unzipped and pulled out a good, real hard, large sized tree root from his zipper. With out a word to the boy he got behind him and stuck it in. He looked at me and said “oh you got it good and hot for me” and proceeded to throw a good fuck to the boy. The boy didn’t utter a sound until the lumberjack grabbed him by his hips and pulled him up onto his dick. He was so much taller than the boy that the boy’s feet were leaving the ground and each time he was impaled on that tree root he let out a “OwH, Owhhh”. The lumberjack pulled the boy up off the ground one final time and let out a howl. I stood there watching the boy being held up by his hips, his feet dangling a few inches off the ground as lumberjack let the final drops of cum empty into the boy. I could feel my dick leaking precum. Just like that he released the boy. Zipped up, said to me “he really warmed up now” and headed back to his truck.

I undid my pants and got behind boy. I reached down and felt his ass. Wet. Leaking wet. I tasted my finger and it tasted of boy butt and cum. I stuck my finger back in and then offered the finger to the boy. He sucked on it. I almost came right there. I got down on my knees and licked his ass. Lumberjack cum, my cum and who ever cum before mine. I pulled his cheeks apart and stuck my tongue in his hole. He pushed and released some cum. I sucked it up. I stood up stuck my dick into him and turned his head to face mine. I put my mouth to his and used my tongue to push the cum into his mouth. He moaned and then started sucking my tongue. I had to taste that ass some more so I put my tongue back into his hole. I used a finger to pull the cum out onto my tongue. He pushed some more and a loud cum fart along with a big stream of cum erupted from his hole into my mouth. He started pulling me up, he wanted, needed some more. I stuck my dick back in as my mouth met his. He stuck his tongue into my mouth and started lapping the cum like a puppy drinks from a bowl. That was too much for me and my dick exploded. Spasm after spasm hit my balls as I replaced what he was now chowing down on. I let my dick remain in him until I was soft. I pulled away and looked down at my cummy drenched dick and balls. With out a word he dropped to his knees and cleaned up the mess. When it was sufficiently cleaned he looked up at me and I bent down toward his mouth. He opened and I let my spit wad drop into his mouth. I bent down pulled up my pants and head back towards my truck.

I got to the truck and reached inside and grabbed a Bud. I used it as mouthwash. I tossed the can aside and hopped in and headed back down the road. I opened another Bud. So much with age comes wisdom.7138497070323239091-5139568033841716460?l=barebackboibreeder.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.