[Straight Bottom] More from the beginning - I meet more men

i69nwind

To see Straight Bottom's original blog post click here...

Side note: I decided to break these in near chronological order as possible

I was working in a real easy sales job, I did little to nothing and made bonus every month. I met a couple of different guys over the next couple of months while I dealt with some huge issues of guilt.

I decided the best way to get over them was to bury them.

So, I met more guys.

There was a guy who lived in a town just south of me in the next county over.

His name was Daryl and was near complete bottom. We hooked up over several months for little afternoon delights and one hot all guy 3way.

The first time we hooked up had to be late November. I just had the 3way with Mike and Carrie in mid-October. I met Daryl online. He was single, lived alone, and was a rail thin guy. I remember the first time we met. I went to his apartment and we sat on the couch talking, we ended up making out for a while and then he sucked my cock. He was a good cocksucker, but I found out later that he was a killer bottom.

I did not get to fuck him that day, but I did soon

Within a week, I met a teacher from a local high school who was another bottom, but from what I could tell was wanting to be more versatile. He was my first real, just show up and have fun guy. He pretty much told me that if his car was in the drive. I was free to stop by, and I did and often.

Out first encounter, was pretty cool, we made out like teenagers all over the couch and onto the living room floor with us naked on me on all fours with him rimming and fingering my ass. He ended up sucking me to completion and it was then that I could sense that my mind was really starting to shift to think about bottoming.

We talked about what I did. I purposely put myself on all 4's on his bed. he suggested a 3way with a former boyfriend of his, a black guy. I put it off and we agreed to meet soon as he had time off coming soon to do christmas break and so on.

A few days later, I was back at Daryl's house and I had his feet in the air fucking his sweet ass on his water bed. I was never a fan of water beds. I can explain that one later. I had a hard time trying to cum in him and I never did. He was an odd duck, but I really did not mind. I was not and am not looking for a partner. We just agreed to meet and have some fun. He gave me his number. So, we did not have to hook up online first and I was in his area often.

Things settled into bit of a routine. I hook up with Daryl about once a week, and the school teacher was a very gentle lover. We would roll around on the floor naked for hours it seemed.

I remember one afternoon....

Joey5815406600065646665-6362002024467387510?l=straightbottom.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.