[Life In The Raw] a world class fuck

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

76f53f94a611f47e981eb53b7e534dab_3.jpg

88213a8d5e8699b13e1749cbd452c0f2_3.jpg

Just came back from plowing Ahotass(barebackrt). This guy is one sexy fucking bottom. Shorter than me, tight and toned muscle body, and a round butt. He had two loads in him by the time I got to his hotel room.

We made out and I got naked, I slid my dick right into his cum filled hole while he hit some poppers. I had him on his stomach while I humped his hole.

He told me he loves watching himself getting fucked by black guys, that the contrast of his milky white ass and a black dick is so fucking sexy to him. I agree. His milky white ass was just fucking beautiful. I kept shifting my pace, going from hammering him, making him whimper to pulling out slowly all the way.

His cumhole felt amazing, I flipped him on his back and fucked him while kissing him. I pounded him and he began to convulse and shake and cry out. He told me that it felt like he just had an orgasm in his hole.

I grinned, seeing how I made him feel. I kept hammering away at his little muscle butt, we held onto each other, he told me how much he loves beinga cumwhore, how much he loves pleasing men. I told him that tops need to fuck, breed, and cum. And that bottoms like him, deserve to have their needs taken care of, and that I wanted to plow him, to give him a fuck he'd remember.he had another internal orgasm, this one rocked his body. I flipped on his stomach again and drill fucked him, he begged for my dick, telling me how much he loved it. My entire dick began to quake. He begged one more time, and I growled as I unloaded deep in his hole.

I lay on him and flexed my dick in his bred hole. We kissed and laid next to each other, i rubbed and massaged him, and we talked a bit... i think at one point I actually dozed off holding him on my body.

I had him sit on my face and I ate his cum filled hole, I instantly got hard again and flipped him over and began fucking him again, he had more internal orgasm, I had him get on all fours, his ass in the air, and I fucked him, pulled out, jerked my cock and gave him a second load. We kissed and talked a bit more...

then I left him so he could collect more loads.6205496180732721325-5359020398670214812?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.