[Straight Bottom] more from the beginning - more and more men

i69nwind

To see Straight Bottom's original blog post click here...

I remember one afternoon....

School was just a half day for some odd reason. So, Mick, the school teacher, and I agreed to meet. I got all my sales calls done early and met him at his house about 1. We talked for a few minutes, and as always we were on the floor of his living room going at it. I had his pants off in no time, and had his ass good and ready and was about to slide my raw cock in him. He had always insisted on playing safe, but this time he was into it. Then came a knock at the door with my cock at his hole, his legs wrapped around me. Clearly, two men in the throws of love making, the door opened and there stood a delivery man.

I popped up and rolled away into a nearby hallway, Mick grabbed a towel that was nearby and made his way to the door. I am sure the guy saw little to nothing. But, it was enough to freak us out. He got a delivery of flowers from an ex of his. Needless to say, that put a bit of damper on our session, but he did not let me go home all backed up.

He pulled me into his spare bedroom sucked me dry and asked me to call him later in the week. That was perhaps the closest I had ever been to being caught. I was so nervous. I did call him later that week and he asked me for some space. I reluctantly agreed.

I decided to take a little break over the holidays with family events taking precedent over my activities. It however did not keep me from chatting online. I was talking to a young black kid out of a very small college about 45 minutes south of me. It some how came to light that he was also talking to Daryl. I am very discreet, but it was very apparent who he was talking about.

So, I talked to Daryl and the 3 of us arranged a 3way. our schedules synced up in the middle of that week, and we all agreed to meet at Daryl's place. It was a Thursday, late afternoon, I was in town to go, but I chickened out at the last moment and drove on by his house. I got about 10 minutes out of town when my cock told me to turn around. I got there about 15 minutes late, but the good news they were waiting on me.

They had a couple of quilts and a clean bed sheet on the floor. I walked in and they were on the couch. I could tell they were ready. I made some joke and just started getting undressed. It was like they almost attacked. They helped get me naked, pulled me to the ground and they both took turns on my cock.

I could not even begin to tell you the things we did, the one thing we did not do was anal.

My most memorable moment came when was Daryl was sucking my cock and the black kid was rimming and fingering my hole. I remember Daryl taking a full blast of my cum in his face and then him and the black kid kissing each other.

that was a fun fun day. I am every so glad that I did it5815406600065646665-1854824530525329239?l=straightbottom.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.