[Straight Bottom] Happy Thanksgiving

i69nwind

To see Straight Bottom's original blog post click here...

We got home late thanksgiving night from my parents and though we were tired, I stayed up. I could not really sleep. I got a text from Jay. He is the trainer at my 24 hour gym. He decided to go in for a late night workout and wanted to know if I wanted to join him in the empty gym.

I pulled on my shorts and the wife asked me what I was doing. I told her I could not sleep and I was going to head to the gym. She smiled and told me to have fun. The good news she knows I tend to keep some odd hours and since she wanted to get up and hit the black Friday sales. I would still be awake and I could wake her up. I pulled on my shorts and gym clothes and trekked across town for some late night I need cock dance.

I got there and true to his word he was the only one there. We made a little small talk as he finished his routine. I lifted a little as I needed to. When he was almost done, he told me to go ahead on back to the showers and get ready.I got back there, naked, shower on, got in and sat on the handicap bench.

He was there in a few minutes, he locked the door just encase and disrobed, and got in the shower stall with me. me. He let the hot water run down his body as I stroked his cock to life. Soon he was as hard as ever as I sucked his thick black cock. He ran his hands over my head and shoulders settling on the sides of my head as he fucked my face, and me doing my best to get him as deep as possible without gagging.

He was relentless not letting up till he was close to cumming. He wanted me to finish him with a little bit of flair. So, I did what I wanted.

I got up spun him around and flopped hi down on the bench. I then got on his lap and slowly sank my ass down on his cock. I had wisely lubed up before I left the house. I was ready for him. He was all the way in me. I let my ass get used to its fullness.

When I was ready, I rode him. He laid back on then bench and let me just have my way with his cock. I fucked him as deep as I could take it. I could feel his wiry pubes on my ass. I kissed him hard with my tongue exploring his mouth. He finally had enough, he spun me over and power fucked my willing bottom. He came deep in me. He let a low roar in victory. He never stopped fucking my willing ass.

He never went soft. He never stopped fucking me. The shower water never ran cold. He had me against the wall, back on the bench and bent over to the point I felt like I was getting water boarded with the shower nearly drowning me.

When he came a 2nd time, he pulled me out of the shower telling me to clean up in the next one. He was done and I walked funny for the next day or two.

Good news, I am hooking up with Eric and a friend this week. I hope

Joe5815406600065646665-1375390569643748666?l=straightbottom.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.