[Defiant Barebacker] The Penalty

Feeder

Click here to see Defiant HIV+ Bareback Fucker's original blog post...

So, I posted the "What If" post yesterday, then tell the guy that is central to the posts Folsom Surrection and Top Credentials Revoked about this blog, which he promptly reads. Instantly I have my Penalty owner. He has established the penalty and some guidelines to carry it out as follows:

1. Central to the Penalty is the fact that I am not allowed to cum until he puts five of his loads in my hole, no matter how long this may take.
  2. In order for me to get him to give me one of his loads I must get fucked by five guys and take two loads from them. So, really, I have to take 15 loads (a minimum of five from him) before I get to cum.
  3. I am allowed to "save up" for two of his loads, but no more (ten guys and four loads). If I go over this number at any point before "cashing in"for his load any additional cocks and loads will not count toward the requirement.
  4. If I get fucked by him and he seeds me before I have achieved the minimum count to "cash in" his cock and load will count toward the five and two requirement.
  5. If I am able to get him to cum twice in one session, then the five cock requirement is waived for the current load I am working toward and I instantly have what I need to "cash in" on one of the five loads that is required. This is the only short cut he is allowing me, as he wants me to become a total cum slut, so mercy will not be provided.
  6. I am allowed to fuck hole, get head, and suck dick all I want as long as I do not cum. He has not put any quotas on this as he wants me to focus on taking loads in my ass.
  7. I must keep track of my progress here in this blog using a table for all to review.
  8. If I cum before I have met the Penalty requirements there will be other conditions to meet.
  9. These conditions and rules can be changed by him at anytime. I have no say in the matter.

So, as cliche as it sounds, be very careful what you wish for. I am on a course where I am gonna be on the bottom for a while... I was trending toward top again, and I told him this. He said that we need to put a stop to that and when he is done with me he does not want to hear me describe myself as anything but a bottom cum whore ever again.

I have been raging hard and horny all day, but have not been able to find a top to get started. There are three opportunities on the horizon though: a) He wants me to come take his cock again on Thursday afternoon. B) That same night there is a bareback sex party in San Francisco, and if I go there after getting plowed by him and taking one or more of his loads I will not be able to control myself. c) In Denver next Monday night I expect to be at Denver Swim Club looking for cock and loads.

Any tops want to assist? I think this could take a long time if I don't start hunting and even begging if I have to!

5659550056261962395-1283255969962833809?l=rawone408.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.