[Anon BB Geek] Naughty Neighbors

Feeder

Click here to see Anon BB Geek's original blog post...

I moved and my new neighbors are naughtier than ever. Here's two hottie neighbors who had surprises up their sleeves.

Neighbor Niner

On move in day a friend and I were stuck moving my crap in and out of the alley through the back gate. My landlord had said the back lawn was great for dogs but I wasn't prepared for the little snot that was yapping its head off at us -- nor did she introduce us so I didn't know which neighbor to yell at for leaving the rat outside. The rat dog snuck outside the gate and started a yapping fest with -- guess who? -- a big beautiful lab ... and holding the lab a bay was a tall blond guy smiling like a kid. He caught me off guard. There was this handsome guy right next to me standing about 6'1, with a chissled jaw, smooth pale white skin, ... and oh did I mention the smile. :)

"Is that your dog?" he asked.

"Hell no. Little rat." I said.

"Yea the little ones ..." he kept on smiling.

I interrupted, "Sorry, it must be a neighbors."

"No problem", and he walked away. I watched him and the lab walk down the alley. Nice guy, I thought. But there's plenty of straight guys who are nice too, and no I don't cross that line, so I got back to unpacking.

Fast forward several months and you find my ass horny and looking for some morning woody. My ass gets into these morning woody cravings pretty often, probably because I know the guy is hard already and needs something quick to move on with the day. I was cruising a site and saw this mid 30's stud showing off his chissled pecs, abs, and a big "niner". Alot of these gym bunnies turn me off because they'd rather wank off to a mirror or steal all your pics than actually fuck but the site said he was "0 miles" away. What the hell; I shot him a message referring to his morning woody, then he responded. He got my address out of me pretty quick, then said:

"Oh, weren't you moving out of a truck awhile back?"

What a small world! This was the smiley handsome guy all naked and hard at his apartment across the street! "Cum over!" I said, literally.

I opened my bedroom door to get ready and FUCK! there was my friend sleeping on the couch. He moved in a few weeks ago but I thought he was gone. DAMMIT. I hadn't exchange phone numbers with Niner Neighbor because, well, we'd already met but now I couldn't change plans. OK, change of plans. I quietly pretended to be getting ready for work while actually cleaning up, then ran downstairs. At almost the same time, Niner Neighbor was at the door, practically barging in (which mean he was fucking horny). I explained the roomie situation ... he kept smiling with a "uhuh, so what?" expression, so I told him,

"There's a basement." I said.

"Good" he grinned, in a sorta devlish way. I noticed he was advertising a local gym's sweats, so he really was a gymrat. He walked behind me around to the basement, past the alley where we had met, and I made sure he saw my butt jiggling in my PJs. Once the basement door was locked, our lips locked. He reached down and squeezed my buttcheeks, which got my asshole wet. I reached up inside his sweats to tug on his nips. There was absolutely no fat and no hair on his chest. He reached inside my PJs and pulled my asscheeks apart. His finger quickly slid down into my asscrack and reached my clean pucker. I moaned; he moaned. I wanted to see that big 9" cock hat he was proud to show of so got down on my knees and whipped his sweats down. He was a hung THICK, which is always more fun. I grabbed both his thigh muscles and shoved my nose into his croch. He was all smooth down there with only very fine blond hairs on his legs. His cock was building in girth just by licking around his pubes. Before I could prepare, he yanked my head off his croch, took hold of his cock, squeezed to make the cockhead buldge, and shoved it in my mouth. My little mouth gasped at trying to milk the whole amn thing. I'm no size queen but this white guy had a fat long dick, lol. I looked up past the cock swelling up and saw Niner Neighbor had pulled his hoodie sweat up over his head so I got a view of his tite abs and pecs, with the big round nipples poking out. That made me asshole really wet.

I stood up, pulled down my PJs and offered my ass over some drawers. Couldnt believe this was happening in my basement, with a hot neighbor and my nosey bitch neighbor asleep just above our heads. Well after several attempts we had to change to a bench. Niner Neighbor had big cock syndrome -- cock is so fat that you have to keep sucking it for enough blood to keep filling it out. After sucking and jacking to my bare ass it was hard again and my pucker felt his cockhead pushing hard. I clenched my teeth; he wasnt a rimmer or finger kind of guy so my tite hole was going to have to take his full girth all at once. His cockhead popped in and we b.oth moaned. Neighbor Niner didnt stop, he pushed his cock further down my hole to make my ass feel it all. I looked back and saw this pale tall jock behind my ass with a hand on both buttcheeks. He caught my sneak peek but didnt smile back. All serious now he said,

"You like that big dick in you boy, dont you."

Oh he was a nasty verbal fucker.

"Yes" I said quietly. Besides this hot fuck in my buildings basement I also was paranoid that my neighbor would come down for laundry and catch us.

He started pounding ass. My hole was in pain from lack of foreplay and relying on an inadeqquate amount of prelubing for such a thick cock. Naughty Niner did not let up on watching his cock pound ass. After 5mins of standing bent over my hole finally relaxed and opened up to his raw dick. Still the jock pounded relentlessly so I needed to make it unload. I leaned down and forward so he hand to basically be in a pushup position to keep fucking. That got him breathing harder next to my ear which meant his cock was building up to unleash.

"You want this load boy" he teased.

"Yes sir" I said totally submitted to what he wanted.

Niner Neighbor grabbed my ass back up so it was very high in the air and he could stand fully. The blond hairs on his thighs stood out firm and glimmered from the sweat of fucking.

"Yea your gonna take this poz load!" he blurted.

Before I could react he shoved his cock in balls deep. I saw his muscled neck arch his head back with eyes closed. His thighs were pressed again my butt. Then a loud grunt. He was breeding my ass. My mouth was gaping open. The handsome jock neighbor was pozzing up my hole. I was in cumslut heaven.

Niner Neighbor relaxed and caught up on breathing. He quickly pulled his cock from my fresh cumhole and showed it off to me. My mouth immediatedly darted towards it to get a taste. Dank! the cum on his cock was some of the strongest dank bitter cum Ive ever tasted! His big dick was already softening up and he quickly started pullin up his sweat pants again, so I stood up and pulled up my PJs. We both had to work so we said our goodbyes.

I watched him walked down that same alley where we had first met and realized what a small world it is. Upstairs on the toilet, my cumhole felt like it got more than a small load from his dick :)

2317501586864469346-1642850131698182174?l=anonbbgeek.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.