[Cumslut Boy] "Damn, I like fuckin' that phat ass!"

Feeder

Click here to see Cumslut Boy's original blog post...

So, yeah, back on the saddle. HOORAY!

Last week, hit up a fuck buddy from before I had my surgery. After a long effort at getting back in touch with most of my fuck buddies, I haven't had many respond. I guess half a year of not putting out this cum hole will do that. But, this fuck buddy got back to me lickity-split! Before I knew it, I was at his house bending over with my lubed hole aching to be fucked. I've posted about our adventures before here. So, took his hot thick cock for about 2 hours and got 3 hot loads deep in my hungry hole before I had to call it a night since I had work in the AM.

Then, about 3 days ago, was checking out guys on BBRTS and was just doing the basic "nice profile. wanna breed my hungry cumhole tonight?" emails when I got an email from a guy that I had fucked probably a year or so ago. "Wanna fuck again? I'm ready to fuck and breed you right now if you want." "Fuck yeah," I replied, "Just let me get ready to go and I'll be over there in just a few." I headed out to his place, which was only about 10 minutes away from me. I got there, parked and lubed my hole up with some lube that I always keep in my car since he likes me to come in already lubed and ready to fuck. I walked up to his door and he was standing naked in the dark waiting for me. He's a muscular black guy with a nice 8.5" cock on him (I have a weakness for horny, thick black cock).

As I got to the door, he opened it and literally pulled me in and said "Strip all them clothes off and get that ass on the couch." I was kinda shocked and turned on by the sudden change in pace. I quickly took off my pants and underwear, and before I could get my shirt or socks off, he said "That's all I need. Get that ass up in the air for me." I went over to the loveseat that he was pointing at and leaned over onto it with my legs spread as far as I could get them and pointed my ass up, ready to take his cock. He roughly grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to the edge of the seat and quickly pushed his cock inside without stopping. I started moaning, feeling his cock stretch me open and he grunted, "Yeah, moan for me, you cumslut." and he slapped my ass. Without much need for a cue, I kept moaning as he started to pull his cock all the way back out and shoved it all the way back in. I was loving the rough treatment and said, "Yeah, dig that hot cock deep into me. Give me all your cum. You like my bubble butt?"

Without a response, he pulled his cock out and pointed to the couch on the other side of the room. I didn't need any response; if he was telling me to get up and move, I was doing it, since that meant I would get more of that thick cock. I laid down on the couch, and he got on top of me straddling me with his cock sitting between my cheeks. "Squeeze those legs together," he said as he pointed his cock at my hole. He pushed in and then stopped halfway in. "Tighten that hole up all the way." I did as he told me, and I heard him huff on some poppers. "Yeah, that's it. Stay tight. I gotta fill that hole up quick. My boyfriend will be home soon." I could tell the poppers were kicking in, because he started pounding my tight hole as fast as he could. I moaned uncontrollably as he fucked me like there was no tomorrow. I felt his cock swell and he let out a loud yell of "FUCK! Oh, FUCK!" as he spasmed above me. His cock pulsed in my hole for quite a while, filling it up with so much cum. He pulled out and I felt full of cum, something that I hadn't felt for quite a while. "Keep all them babies up in there." "Fuck yeah, I'll keep this cum in me all night long."

I quickly got dressed and he booted me out the door. I walked to my car and drove home. I woke up the next morning with a large wet spot of cum on my bedsheets. I licked it all up and fell back asleep, content.6416167596911141159-5634821804113531970?l=cumslutboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.