My loads today.

Nolimitstwinkslut

1 - Public Toilet early morning bent over in the stall. 

2 - Same public toilet short time later. Guy loaded me bent over the hand basin while another guy took a piss. 

3 - In a park behind a tree

4 - Carpark behind the shops

5 - Gym changeroom. On the bench in the middle of the chageroom 

6 - At another park on a bench. 

All completely naked.

my 18yo slut hole has  been well and truely used today. 

Edited by Nolimitstwinkslut
Spelling error
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Hot! Glad I'm not the only guy taking multiple loads in a day and its hot to hear others taking a lot of anon cum. I always worry I'm a rarity at doing this kind of stuff but clearly I'm not. Got with 9 different guys yesterday, got fucked 9 times, took 16 loads, shot 10 loads inside guys...all bareback. Yesterdays loads for me were:

1 - Guy who I'd had stay overnight drilled me before leaving (fucked him too)

2 - Latino teen boy I at the gym, was sitting in the locker room on his phone in just his underpants. I played with my dick to see if he was interested, he was. We went back in the showers and flip fucked. He had a nice thick uncut one!

3 - Was hanging out in the sauna at the gym after the first fuck. Was this Latino kid who kept checking me out through the door. I took off my towel to show my cock and he came in. We stroked each other a little bit and I said we should take it to a shower stall. Went in there, swapped BJs for a bit then got down to flip fucking. Not a big cock, but uncut.

4 - Picked up this homeless white trash boy panhandling on the drive home. Took him back to my place, took multiple loads from him, he finally let me fuck him, then swapped again in the shower.

5 - Hooked up with a regular fuck bud...straight boy with a GF...wanted to fuck me, dumped two loads in me.

6 - Got messaged by a sometime fuck bud, picked him up near his house, parked in safe spot and he fucked me, pumped three loads in my ass

7 - Got messaged by these two guys that I play with fairly often...both go to SMU, is usually an all night fuck-fest. Went to there place and spent the night fucking and getting fucked with both and a third who joined them.