BBC double feature

BadInBrooklyn

Hooked up with two separate guys from A4A last night.

First was a young thuggish guy.  Cute but a little chubbier than his pics.  Things were a little awkward at first, but once I had his cock in my mouth everything went fine!  He was thick, slightly curved 8" with a nice mushroom head.  He got rock hard really fast and really got into fucking my mouth.  He got more verbal the more excited he got, which is a real turn on.  He kept making me tell him how much I loved sucking his big black cock.  I told him how much I wanted his cock in my ass.  He made me tell him several times before he took the hint.  I was already on all fours, so he told me to stay still as he moved around behind, and swiftly mounted me.  I had a fresh bottle of poppers and took a big hit as she forced himself into me.  It took him a while to get completely inside, but once he did he started fucking fast and hard.  His cock slamming into me felt great.  He demanded that I stroke my cock while he was fucking me and really wanted me to cum, but I had already decided I wanted to get at least one more cock in me before the evening was out so I managed to keep from cumming, but he had me really turned on so it was close.  Once he shot his load inside me I got him out the door as fast as possible so I could move on.

Second was a slightly older but really good looking black guy with a great body.  He disrobed as soon as he got in the door.  he had a big, thick cock, at least 9.5".  I sucked him for a while, but that part wasn't as fun as the first guy.  It was a beautiful cock, but I couldn't get it to stay consistently hard.  I was starting to get worried he wasn't going to be able to stay hard enough to fuck me when he asked if I was ready to get fucked.  "Sure" I said, hoping in his confidence in his ability to follow through.  He took position behind me and slapped his cock against my ass repeatedly to get it hard.  Eventually it was stiff enough to do the job and he slid inside.  Once inside he came to full attention and had no problem maintaining.  He fucked me in long hard stokes and had me moaning and groaning like a bitch in heat in no time.  After a while I started to feel myself getting worn out and took another big hit of poppers for strength.  It felt like his cock kept getting bigger inside me as he got closer to climax.  After he shot deep inside of me I collapsed on the bed, barely conscious as he pulled out.  Fortunately he got himself out the door pretty quickly and I drifted off to sleep.

• Like 2