[Sperm Pig] Bottom Pig Breeds Boy!

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Film at 11!

Yeah, last night I got my top rocks off by fucking a “boy”.

The boy was in his 20’s, lean, muscular, and TOTALLY into the daddy/son thing.

He wanted to please a “bigger guy” and to then be used by him.

Who was I to say no?

Actually, he was one of several “bottom boys” who answered my CL ad yesterday. The reason I chose him was he wasnt a player- he was serious about playing.

And he wanted a dark room scene. Me, naked on the bed. He comes in and eats my ass, etc.

Let’s just say, “son” REALLY knew how to eat Daddy’s hole! Holy fuck he was good at it!

And he totally got off on my “meatiness”. He loved my size and kept commenting in it.

Of course, repeatedly hearing that you have a big ass can be a little off-putting— but I knew he meant well.

Eventually I got behind him, worked his nips, hugged him, then bent him over the bed.

Then I ate his ass.

Yes— I actually rimmed him. And I almost never rim a guy. But it was a turn-on for me, playing at being a daddy.

Of course, during our play I was sure to give the bit lots of feedback. I told him just how good he was doing and what Daddy liked.

I teased his ass next, and got him all lubed up. But DAMN if he wasn’t tight! Seriously, I could barely get a finger in there!

Then I made him suck my cock and I fucked his face for awhile. And when u was done with that I made him eat my ass some more (it really was champ caliber ass-eating).

While he ate, I talked about how I was gonna fuck his hole in a few minutes. How I was gonna slip into him raw and give him what he came here for.

This made him go crazy tonguing my asshole.

The I told him it was time.

I ordered him to get on his back- ass at the edge of the bed. He did as he was told.

I lubes my dick generously, and humped against his crack. He was moaning in pleasure and commenting in how “hot” my dick felt against his pucker.

When I was steeled up, I positioned my head at the hole and started working in.

That fucker was so tight I could barely get my head in!!

Once I got a couple inches in, I stopped and tossed him some poppers and told him to take a hit.

I felt him relax— so I shoved in to the hilt. He cried out in pleasure (or maybe pain).

I flexed my cock inside him a few times which made him moan. Then I started fucking.

He never really loosened up, unfortunately, which really made fucking him a chore. He seemed to enjoy it, and kept saying things about how he couldn’t believe how a top daddy was forcing him to take it.

Yeah— right. Forcing.

I tried to really fuck him hard- my balls slapping his ass. But he was so damn tight I couldn’t get any good slide motion on my dick.

I pulled out after awhile, mainly because I just couldn’t keep fully hard. He was choking the life out if my dick!

When i pulled out, he asked if I had cum. I told him no— and I started jacking my cock.

“Did you want me to cum in your ass, boy?” I asked.

“Yes sir! I know you want to breed me, and I want to feel you do it.”

So I jacked until I was on the verge of cumming, told him to hit the poppers again, and then buried my dick mercilessly in his hole.

He wiggled and writhed about as my load dumped into his raw hole. And I came a ton!

He was so tight, I actually felt my hot jizz flood around my dick when I shot.

As I was finishing cumming, I bent over and kissed him and told him he was a good boy for taking it all.

We finished the evening with him eating my ass for another 15 minutes, then him sucking my cock clean (and consequently another load out of me for his mouth).

Then I sent him on his way.

I could get used to this!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.