[Straight Bottom] more form the beginning - ever so close

i69nwind

To see Straight Bottom's original blog post click here...

We had a good time with each other that afternoon. In fact, he told me that if I was ever in the mood and his car was home. I was welcome to stop by.

Boy, did I...

That was in the middle of the week, I was back there in day or so. We talked online and he invited me over. Pretty much did the same as before, with me sucking his huge oversized cock and him shooting his cum all over me while I jerked off with his finger or dildo in my ass.

We got a good routine down over a couple of weeks and a weekend.

_2902.jpgnot me, but I wishEvery time, I would cum with his fingers, dildo or vibrator deep in my hole. He soon started to ask to fuck me, but I kept telling him "no, I was not a bottom". He would just smirk and say "whatever".

But, I was back at his house the next day to suck his cock. I remember one Sunday night, we were at church and I had to run home and grab something. I had to drive back by his house to get home and I saw him standing outside talking to a neighbor. I waved and he waved me in. I gave him the universal, be right back in a moment signal. I got home got what I needed, and came right back.

He was waiting for me in his bed, naked and hard. I wasted no time. I was naked before I got to the living room on my hands and knees sucking his massive cock. I was down low, lower than I had ever been before my wife was at church and I was in some mans bed sucking his cock.

More to come

Joe5815406600065646665-7742927244954934983?l=straightbottom.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.