Chi Cumunion

Spooner70

So was in Chicago a couple of weeks ago. Steamworks was having Cumunion. I had never been before, but was excited to go. 

Got there about 9, got trough the line and got my room. 

Walking up, picked up some poppers and just to be sure a douche. I really like to be clean and although I’d cleaned before , thought a quick rinse wouldn’t be a bad idea. 

Got my keys and right at my room, trying to unlock it and this good looking black guy comes walking by. Ripped chest... 

i get my door open and walk in and he follows. Drops his towel and a great 8” cock with a nice set of balls is right there. Unfortunately, I have to  still take my clothes off. I’m stripping as I start sucking his cock. I can taste the last guys ass on it, and it really turns me on.

clothes are finally off, his cock is rock hard, and ask will he fuck me.... well I climb on my knees on the bed, he spits on my ass and with all the oral lube on his cock starts to fuck me hard...there’s nothing else but his cock filling my ass...

after about 10 minutes of deep fucking, he starts deep breaths and impales me, staying there for a bit. I can feel his cock pulse, excited I’m getting his load. 

He pulls out, I get down and suck him, getting his cum, my ass and a great high fro the fuck.

He’s done and grabs the towel and says thanks and I close the door to try and get his cum out of my ass to lick it up and finally get the jar of poppers open to start the rest of my night..

Some more to follow...

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Cumunion Chicago at Steamworks is the hottest experience I've ever seen. I have been there many times. People are breeding with doors open, through glory holes, in the halls. Some rooms have tops lined up for their chance. Also a lot of action on the bunkbeds. I've never gone down to the second floor sling to see if some tops and bottoms are breeding there. Don't be shy and you will have a great time.