[Athens GA Poz] Atlanta: Friday & Jake

Feeder

Click here to see original post on Diary of an Athens, Georgia HIV+ Guy...

It has taken me longer to get around to writing this but I guess it is better late than never, right? For some reason, this latest trip to Atlanta was not as active as some have been in the past. Thursday night was fun and I can't complain. Friday was even slower than Thursday. I ended up sleeping most of the day after staying up most of the night Thursday.

In the afternoon, I posted an ad on Craisglist hoping to catch some guys as they were getting off work and on their way home. It didn't take long before I was exchanging email with a guy who said he would be passing by the area within the hour and could use a warm hole to slide his cock into. I shared the room information and cracked the door. I had my poppers handy and my hole was cleaned, lubed and ready for service.

When he arrived, he sent me a text message indicating he was there and to be in doggie position for him with my head down. Within a few minutes the door opened. I didn't turn around to check him out as I figured I could do that soon enough. I felt his presence behind me as he pulled his shoes off and dropped his trousers. He started slapping his soft cock on my ass and it began to grow. I took a hit of poppers and handed the bottle behind me to see if he wanted a hit. I caught my first glimpse of him. He was around 6'2" tall, in his mid thirties and probably weighed around 195. His cock was getting rock hard and looked to be around 7" cut. He had light fur on his chest and legs. I could not wait to feel his cock sliding inside my hole. I said, "fuck my hole", to which he replied, "don't worry, you're going to get it".

Action+Men-jocks+4887.jpg

I turned back around and took another hit of poppers as I felt the head of his cock pushing into my rectum. It felt so good as he slowly slid it inside. It wasn't long before he was in a rhythm pushing his cock in and out of my hole. He'd fuck a bit and then stop. I could feel his cock throb and knew he was doing all he could to make it last.

Before I knew it he was thrusting deep and fast and moaning as he blew his hot fuck juice inside me. He was definitely a good fuck. He grabbed the towel from the bed, wiped his cock, got dressed and left as quickly as he entered.

Several years ago, during one of my hotel trysts in Atlanta I had met a guy named, Jake. We never discussed HIV the first time we fucked although we barebacked. He was a bigger guy and was an excellent fuck. His cock was probably around six and a half inches but he knew how to use it for sure. He was also a nasty talker which turned me on even more. After our first meeting in Atlanta, we talked and had some really HOT jerk off sessions on the phone. Nothing, absolutely nothing was off limits in our conversations. Turns out he was heavy into HIV talk while having sex just as much as I got off on it. We had met a couple of times since our first encounter so I decided to give him a phone call and tell him I was in town with the door open. I ended up having to leave a message for him but it didn't take long before he phoned me back and said he was going to come fuck me. Needless to say, I was excited since he was just as piggy as I.

kst.jpg

He arrived and we wasted no time getting down to business. He hit the poppers and started talking about swapping out HIV loads. He fucked his HIV hard cock inside my hole and I told him to give me his AIDS cum. There was lots of nasty pig talk as he pumped inside. He knew I loved having him fuck me and enjoyed the nasty talk. It wasn't long before he pumped his first load inside me.

As he milked out his cream his cock stayed hard and he started fucking again. I told him, "I love your HIV cock". Before long, he dumped a second load in me. He still wants me to fuck him but I am not the best top so I decided not to even try. Hopefully, one day I will top him though and give him my POZ seed.

For the night, I only wound up with four loads. Partly, because I decided to crash rather than stay up all night again.

Note: Images from the Internet4840212955243495621-8840313474572573533?l=athensgapoz.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.