[Smooth Butt] steamworks part 2 - there's a first time for everything

Feeder

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

pic2.jpgi had been at steamworks for maybe an hour already and had 3 loads so far. i was now sweaty and cummy from the load i just had pumped in my face and decided it was time to attract the attention of a few of the tops in the place and see if i could get them to stop by my room and find me up in the sling with a blindfold on and my asscheeks spread open and my hole lubed and ready to be used. so i headed to my room and made sure i cruised a few of the horny guys pretty hard on the way. i noticed an older black man give my ass a long hard look...and i responded by staring at his crotch. our eyes met and i knodded knowingly. i thought...there's a horny top in need of ass...and turned and walked away, giving him a good look at my smooth jockstrapped asscheeks.

when i got to my room i left the door open, got all my supplies ready and within reach of the sling (lube, poppers) and then slipped on a blindfold and got up into the sling. i settled in and got some lube on my cock and fingered it into my hole to lube it up. i then hit the poppers and my head swam as i waited for the first hard cock to step up and play with my ass.

6735054797439398031-3904464042471646540?l=smoothbutt4maturetops.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.