[Cumslut Boy] CumSlut Questionnaire

Feeder

Click here to see Cumslut Boy's original blog post...

I don't know when I got this questionnaire sent to me, but ran across it saved in my external hard drive while I was organizing it...

Name: CumSlutBoy

Blog: www.cumslutboy.blogspot.com

1) First time I fucked (which was BB) was at 13 with my cousin. He was 14.

2) If you could have sex with anyone who would you choose? Austin Shadow or Tober from T.I.M.

3) Strangest place you have ever had sex? (You are MORE than welcome

to share the story!!!!) In the stoop of an apartment between the screen door and the front door, taking a buddy's loads while his boyfriend slept upstairs. I think i discussed it in a previous post!

4) Do you ever "get off" on your own blog? all the time when I'm writing and reliving the stories I tell

5) Are you currently in a relationship? no, unless you call fuck buddies having realtionships.

6) On an average week how often do you have sex? 2 times a week usually

7) Car sex or bathroom sex? Which do you prefer? bathroom sex, its hotter and there's more room to fuck

8) Other than your own, what is your favorite blog? (Please include a

link.) Pussyboi cumdump

9) What is the sexiest part of a man? his mind. I know it sounds cheesy, but a guy who KNOWS how to get me begging for his cock and who knows that a bottom is there just for a tops pleasure is the hottest thing.

10) Do you have a sex fantasy that has not been met yet? I have wanted to be bred while unconscious. I don't know why, but I think it would be hot to know that I was completely at the mercy of the top who bred me. I would probably want to see it video taped so I could watch my hole get used all night. 6416167596911141159-9174172605975512439?l=cumslutboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.