three loads one night

dumpyourload

Starting to get into the swing of things again . Tonight I had my first bbc a Somali young lad and boy was he big. He came in and got me on all fours sucking it till it reached his girth of about 9 inches and thick as anything. I loved it challenging my mouth until he wanked his load down my throat - it was very milky and sweet. 

Then a guy from fabguys came round - an excellent kissed foxily handsome and another lovely big cock. After a lot of making out he got me on all fours rimmed my hole and entered me until the point of no return and seeded his load into my guts.

Finally, a guy who'd been round before - a sort of Robbie Williams look alike. Came in got me on all fours and had me sucking his dick through the lacy red panties he was wearing. It was an intriguing feeling sucking in such a way a guy who is total man. He loves to be rimmed and has a lovely hole to tease and then said `I want to fuck you`. He didn't do it bb but his fucking is so intense and pent up. Of course when he left I drank the contents.

• Like 1