[Straight Bottom] Friends meet

i69nwind

To see Straight Bottom's original blog post click here...

Eric had been seeing a guy on the road for the last year or so. I think of it as the George Clooney movie, where he fires people, and meets some married chick on the road and they meet from time to time for sex. Eric is the married chick. Well, I have been a subject of their conversations more than once and they do not know about this blog.

Well, they had arranged to meet in Chicago and make it a 3way. All the appropriate lies have been told for us to steal away for the night. Eric is really going out of town on business and so am I, just a day later.

I was nervous about meeting the other guy in Eric's life. I know there are others, but this one seems different it is not all about sex like it seems to be with Eric and I. As far as I can tell, their sexual dynamic is that Eric is still the top and the other is very versatile, but anal is not a large part of their game. Sure, they do it, but it is not all about that. If I did not know better, I would say they were an old married couple, but they actually enjoy each others company very much unlike Eric and his wife.

Eric got to the hotel a little early. I wanted to hit the pool and get a massage and he wanted to finish up some work. Mark was going to be in about 7ish and the hotel was not far from O'hare. They sprang for a suite joining each other, fun in one and sleep the other, was their normal routine and they did not think it was time to change it for me.

Mark got there at 730, I was just lounging around in my shorts when he checked into his room. He popped open his door to our room and there stood this god among men. I am not hard on the eyes, but this guy was a fucking stunner. He is easily one of the hottest men I have ever had the pleasure to fucked by.

We all made small talk, but I could tell that Eric was a little anxious. I am not sure if he wanted it to start or stop. I decided to let them two make the the first move. Mark, point blank, said that Eric told him I was a good bottom and that I loved to bareback.

I will admit that I blushed, He laughed and made the first move by resting his hand on my cock. I turned and kissed him deep, it was then that I felt all of the tension from Eric leave the room. I got Mark naked and Eric took care of himself. I had Marks nice thick meat in my mouth and I motioned for Eric to join him on the bed..

I took turns sucking each of their cocks as they sat on the bed with me on my knees. I heard Mark ask Eric if he could fuck me and before I let him answer I told him,"yes". Mark got up grabbed some lube he had in the other room and came back. He fingered my hole to loosen me up, applying generous amounts to me and his steely cock.

I was like a pig on spit. I had 2 beefy cocks in me, I was on my hands and knees taking in these marvelous beauties.Mark slowly pushed his cock in me. He was not huge, a little less than Eric, but it felt awesome. I left Eric face-fuck me as Mark slowly pushed into me. I did not move till I felt his cock hairs against my ass. When he was ready he smacked my ass and I started to fuck myself on their pricks back and forth. I stopped only to roll over my back and for them the switch ends, but I could tell Mark was enjoying my willing hole. They each took turns fucking me, each of them filling me up at least twice with cum.

I was in hog heaven.

We feel asleep laying over the other one with my ass leaking cum. I woke an hour or so later to Mark rimming my cum filled ass as I lay on my side. I moved over on to my stomach to give him better access and that is when I noticed Eric was no longer in the bed.

My cock was rock hard as he pulled me to my knees to fuck me once more. I looked around for Eric as Mark slipped his cock back into me. He was there on the other bed asleep with his back to us.

More to come

Jeoey5815406600065646665-8002052846315770778?l=straightbottom.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.