[Sperm Pig] I love married travelers!

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

I was very horny all day yesterday, and decided to do a Craigslist post to drum up some interest.* The regular gay sex hookup sites were all failing me, you see.

Well, I got a few nibbles, but nothing until around midnight, when this dude contacts me.

He’s staying in a hotel not too far away, he’s a top, he’s horny, and he needs some ass pronto.* He also wanted the “dark hotel room, door propped open, you come in and suck me then I pound your ass” scene.

Fine by me!

So I drove over and did all of the above.* I walked in, stripped, and walked over to the bed and immediately fell to sucking the cock (picture posted just before this).* It was a beautiful, uncut, 7 incher.* Perfect thickness.* Slight upward curve toward his belly.

Beautiful.

He was hard as steel as soon as I got to the bed, so I didn’t have to suck him for long.* I worked his balls, and then kissed up his tight, toned, furry torso until I got to his nips (one was pierced).* He loved that.*

Then I licked back down and got him nice and wet.* Then came time to straddle his hips so he could hump my butt.* His head found home almost immediately and he slid in a few inches while groaning his pleasure.

I pulled off him, sucked him some more, got him wet again, and did the same thing.* Only this time I let him shove all the way inside.* And when he bottomed out, I showed my appreciation by kissing him.* He kissed back passionately.

He had lube handy, so I pulled off him, lubed up a bit, hit the poppers, and then plunged back onto him.* He LOVED it!* He grabbed my hips and thrust up into me, we made out, he played with my nips, I used my ass to squeeze on his dick.

I really don’t mean to brag, but doing all those kegels every day really pays off!* He jumped and shuddered every time I milked him with my hole.

Unfortunately, he had one of those dicks that hits just right inside.* And I can make myself cum no-handed just by riding a cock.* I was getting too close and had to keep stopping.

So he tells me he wants to pound my hole.* Hard.* He instructs me to get on my knees at the edge of the bed, and he stands behind me.* I have the damn poppers glued to my nostrils as he goes to town on my ass.

He pounds me mercilessly.

It feels so damn good I’m about ready to cum at any moment.* I can’t even touch my cock!* Then he starts saying, “Ohhhh, it’s feeling really good…. OHHHHH, really goooooood!” And I know he’s close.

“Cum in me, man!* CUM IN ME!” I grunt.

He doesn’t need any more encouragement than that, and he jams it in deep and starts flooding my ass with sperm.* Once he’s spent, I set up to milking him again with my hole— he shudders with pleasure every time I squeeze it.

All too soon he pulls out, we stand up and make out at the edge of his bed for a few minutes.

As I’m getting dressed I say to him, “So… you’re married, aren’t you?”

He says, “Actually, yeah.* I am.* How did you know?”

“Because you fuck ass like a married guy,” I tell him.

He laughs and says, “Is that a good thing or a bad thing?* Maybe I better change up how I fuck so I won’t be found out…”

I tell him its a GOOD thing and not to change.* I explained to him that married guys fuck ass very hungrily.* You can tell they don’t get it often, they are REALLY horny for it, they know what they want, and they take it.* Plus they tend to want to really pound an ass hard, because they don’t get to be so rough at home.

All good things in my book.

He was leaving town this morning, but he has my cell and promised to call when he gets back into town.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.