[Straight Bottom] more from the beginning - almost ready

i69nwind

To see Straight Bottom's original blog post click here...

I was sucking Jess's cock nearly every day or at least every other day, and he was really pushing me to bottom. I had no one that I really could talk to about it. So, I turned to the 2 bottoms in my life. Daryl knew Jess and told me to do it, but when I talked to Mick and told him how large Jess was Mick suggested that he fuck me.

Jockboy+021.jpgNot me but closeI was a little nervous, but I remembered that first night.

We made out like normal ending up naked on the floor with my cock in his mouth and him fingering my ass. He asked me again if I really wanted to try to bottom. My answer was to roll over on my stomach and hike my ass in the air. He went a fetched a condom and some lube. He tossed me a pillow from his bedroom as he came back with a DVD playing of a guy getting fucked.

Mick lined up his condom covered cock and tried to push into me. I tried to do everything I knew to do, push out when he pushed in, I held my ass open, etc etc. He could not get in. I knew he had some serious experience as a bottom, but he fumbled around my back side like a virgin. Then without cause, just the excitement of the moment he came, and he did not even come close to getting into me.

He was a little put off, that I still expected him to take care of me. It was a less that stellar performance from him to say the least. I felt that when I left that day, that something indeed did change. I found out about 4 days later.

I stopped by his house and got the cold shoulder and by the time I got back home. I got the "don't come back here anymore", email.

I was in a bit of torment. I really enjoyed being a top and I did not want to stop doing that, but everything felt so good.

I ended up back over Jess' that week and we did the same old routine, I really enjoyed sucking his cock, but I know he wanted more and he told me just that. I don't remember his exact words, but they were along the lines of..I want to fuck, you won't let me, so don't come back till you are ready, and I only fuck bareback.

I knew he fucked other guys, he told me of a married guy whose wife knew came over to get fucked. In fact, she would send him over to get fucked.

I left his house dejected and pissed.

I moped around thinking fuck him, I am a top. I fuck guys. I will be true to my wife.5815406600065646665-6258281476410702315?l=straightbottom.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.