First time bareback

Mykell

So I have always played safe when fucking guys but the last time I played things changer... here is what happened.

i am a bi male who has always bottomed for guys but I got the itch to top. I had been chatting with a guy for awhile on Grindr and we had been exchanging stories and how we got into fucking guys. He had a girlfriend that had convinced him to bottom for a cock and I had a wife who would let me play. He was looking for someone to fuck him and was ok with condoms.  He sent me his address and I drove to his house. Feeling anxious and nervous about my first time topping a guy I Almost backed out and turned around. This was new territory for me, I had always been the bottom and luckily he opened the door as I was about to leave. He invited me in to his house and lead me to his bedroom.

As I followed him I realized he was in his underwear and a t-shirt, I could see his bubble butt outlined and I instantly got hard walking down the hallway. Once we entered his bedroom he layed down on his back on the bed and proceeded to slowly wiggle out of his underwear. Still no words had been said, enough had been said by his actions and I began to strip, feeling my lust to fuck grow in my balls. He reached over to some coconut oil and began greasing himself as I finished stripping. I threw some condoms on the bed and I knew that I was going to fuck him. once undressed I crawled over him and laid on top of feeling his greased cock against my unlubed cock. He rubbed his hand along my cock and I realized he was lubing my cock with the coconut oil. I took my bare cock and slowly rubbed it up and around his cock and balls and slowly trailed it to his pussy. I allowed my cock to slide up and down his crack and my cock engorged more so than ever before. Knowing it was time to fuck his ass, I picked up a condom and slowly rolled it on. I never have had to wear a condom with my wife as she was on the pill and the feeling of being wrapped was an odd sensation to begin with. Luckily I stayed hard and then pointed my cock to his anus and slowly pushed it in. From our previous chats, I knew he was anal virgin for cocks, he had had some dildos in him, but this was his first time. I knew from experience that I would have to go slow and let him relax. After a couple mins of slowly working my tip into him I started to go soft.  I realized I was not having enough sensation to stay hard and so I pulled my cock completely out and slipped off the condom. I slapped my cock on his balls and I could see he knew my problem, our eyes met and he nodded, I then slipped my bare cock into his ass for the first time and I became instantly hard. I had never felt such an sensation. His ass ring was so much more tight than I remembered from just a minute ago, but I knew he was more relaxed than before. I slipped my cock in deeper thinking that I would lossoen him up  slip on the condom. I knew that being unwrapped was a risk but I wanted to fuck so badly. I figured once I got going i could slip one on and finish my load in him.

He slowly opened up and I realized it was time to slip the condom on and that is when I realized that the condoms had been thrown off the bed and I could no longer reach them without stopping. I knew if I stopped I would be back in the same boat as before and so I kept going instead. The pace of our fucking picked up until I was furiously pounding at his hole and I felt the swell of my load churn inside. Finally I said my first words to him, ‘I am CUMMING!” and a second later I felt my orgasm hit and my load launch into his virginal hole. I pulsed a large load for a good minute experiencing one of the grestest orgasms I had ever had. I stayed in him until I felt myself softening and I kissed him on the lips as I finished pulling out.

looking down I realized he too had came and I saw all his load layered between us. We both collapsed and laid back chatting about the experience. Now I am pretty sure I would never want to fuck wrapped again but I know I have to play safe... 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 7

I guess I'm crazy,but I don't fuck very often anyway,I've always been in  closet trill recently,now that I'm open about it,i can't seem to get)any! I mean I'm not a whore,but I'm pretty open minded,I've almost always been fucked bareback,and still neg ,now that I'm ready to cutlose,i must say,i enjoy bareback much more.i havnt topped for years.andenoy pleasing a dom top,that's where I get my pleasure,so ,now it's finding some tops lol.15412408420001b3b9d4fd834832754ce0073fd68542822a1dcee40e19741eb9525728f9f387e079614ee4112732a8860988dc4509b1707b173be32910909cc15f554f299ad0f.png.ee569b82bec33ca050e4de7a666bc4c1.png