Stuffed

rufusdragen

Long time lurker, first posting. 

My last load was on Wednesday before Thanksgiving.  I am a bottom daddy here, and love to get boned by other daddies and top sons.

A 20 year old friend of mine contacted me and wanted to come by and play with daddy for a while before heading home for the holiday.  This boy is so beautiful...with a nice eight inch black cock.  He has serious daddy issues and an insatiable need to fuck older guys with a belly, like me.  Who am I to question THAT logic??!!

He arrived, got naked and we made out in my hot tub for about 30 minutes.  We headed back inside, dried off and got into bed.  I worshiped his beautiful cock and naturally smooth balls for a bit before begging him to breed daddy.

He flipped me on my back, threw back my legs and slowly pushed that fat wet cock into daddy's pussy.  I was in heaven.  In three strokes he said, 'I just came, but I can keep going daddy."  And that is just what he kept doing for another 15 minutes before dropping a second load into my swollen but happy hole, giving me four prostate orgasms in those 15 minutes. 

I kept his load inside as long as I could.  I was so happy!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2