[Midtown Mutt ATL] Cold Glory

Feeder

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

I went to the video booths again looking for cock and ass on a brutally cold day.

As usual, I traded blow jobs with some pretty hot guys. One was a short guy who stuck his long skinny cock through the hole in the wall. His cock curved up in a very pronounced way. I sucked him down into my throat but I wanted more. I dropped my jeans and so I could back up onto his cock. When my ass touched his bare cock, it apparently was not what he wanted and he zipped up and took off.

The next prospect was a latin Mormon-looking guy who looked like he just came from Sunday services (if Mormons have such a thing). I stayed away from him.

Next I found a tall-ish guy. We cruised each other and eventually found a dark, empty booth. I did the sniff test on his dick before I sucked his cock and it smelled like ass, so I passed and offered my cock to him instead. He sucked me like a champ and said he wanted my nut. So I sat down on the bench and he sat his bare ass down on my cock. We made a lot of noise, and I'm sure that the whole place knew that someone was getting dicked. He rode me like a cowboy and before I knew it, I was shooting my hot cum into him.

I got myself together and got ready to leave. He, on the other hand, was just getting started.

3651432378394384842-5113791927847052988?l=lifeofamanatl.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.