[Life In The Raw] My birthday present

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

My daddy flew in from Miami last night for my birthday. We havent seen each other in over a year. There was a lot of hugging, kissing, and laughing. As we lay in my bed, it was the most surreal feeling holding him,

I just couldn't believe that he was here, and that he came here just for me. Soon, our clothes were off and we just kissed, naked. He nibbled on my neck which drove me insane. If nothing else happened, he was here with me, and that's all I couldb possibly want.

I turned over on my stomach and he lay on top of me, feeling my body.

He lubed up his dick and my ass and told me to relax.

I beathed in and out slowly, I reminded myself that this is no mere man,

this is the man I love with all my heart.

And before the night was over, his cum was going to be inside of me.

He kissed the back of my neck while he pressed his rock hard dick against my hole.

He told me to relax, he open up to him.

It hurt. But I wasn;t going to stop.

This wasn't a trick I was with.

It was HIM.

I grit my teeth through the pain and let him get inside.

I moved my ass back to take more of him inside of me, I got to my hands and knees and took him all in.

Once he was feely inside, and I heard his moan of pleasure, anything I felt didn't matter.

I had given him what he wanted.

He was slow, moving up and down inside of my ass.

Telling me that now it was complete, that now, he owned every part of me.

That I was going to take the load that should have pozzed me in the first place.

That his daddy load was going to mark my boycunt, then it started to feel good.

Real fucking good, I was whimpering and moaning into the pillow as he fucked me.

His raw white dick violating my ass. He started to pick up the pace, his sweat was all over my back.

He pounded me hard, I asked him how it felt.

"It feels like my boy's hole needs daddy's dick and load, thats what it feels like.

It feels good baby"

I was flat on my stomach and he was pumping in and out.

"Are you ready for your gift?"

Yes. Oh God yes.

He really started to pound now, my hole was open and I took his fucking.

I felt his dick pulse inside of me, I felt his body shake on top of me, I felt the gush after gush of hot daddy cum claim my hole. He cried out in pleasure as he shot in me, as he shot a massive load in me/

The load I kept in me as i slept, the load that is in me as I write this.

There was no other way I wanted to spend my birthday than with the man I love,

and waking up this morning, It's true what Matt and Dan have said.

"There is nothing like waking up with a load of poz cum in your ass."6205496180732721325-1417138989956956421?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.