Closed bareback groups?

flacogedor

Hey guys... i'm new to the site and I'm already pleased with the diversity of experiences and outlooks on bareback, something that is not common where I live, so I appreciate it. Having said that, I feel like most people in general like bareback because there are no strings attached, no connection; just plain, raw sex. But in my case, I like bareback because it actually allows me to connect deeply with my subs, and I don't mean that in a romantic kind of way. You could also develop strong relationships with fellow breeders. That's why I've been thinking a lot about having a closed group of breeders (all tops, no versatile shit) and cumdumps. I'm thinking three or four tops, no more, and each one bringing two of their best subs to share. The general idea would be to get together (the three or four tops with the six or eight bottoms) and get to know each other and make a pact to fuck each other exclusively. I know that right away the idea sounds crazy because most of us are promiscuous motherfuckers, especially if you're into barebacking, as it's our case, but if you ever had the need of a deeper connection in sex without stopping from being obsessed with fucking raw and having options of ass and cock, it sounds like a good deal to me. By the way, I'm talking about Dominant-submissive relationships here. The tops would be able to choose from six or eight holes, one or more at a time, fuck alongside the other tops, make orgies with the whole group, train one slut at a time, share one hole with the other tops during the same day, etc... I have many ideas, some more detailed, but I wanted to know what you think about this. Is it too structured for barebackers? Would you trust the other participants to keep the group closed and to not hookup outside of it? Would you make any changes? I would make this pact last for a whole year, or maybe six months if you're just too slutty haha, but with commitment. Besides, no one would get STDs this way, and would still get raw asses and cocks. And the best part to me? Knowing you're training and breeding sluts with your friends.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3