[Closet BB Cumdump] NYC group time

Feeder

Click here to see Closet BB Cumdump's original blog post...

I was in NYc on business and got some play set up in advance. A reg fuck bud of mine and I chatted and we organized a small group (4 guys) and were good to go until I got there. He emailed me and got gun shy about the group but still wanted to get together with a bud of his if that was cool. Eh, sure why not. He was staying the night so we could fuck a few times so I didn't want to interfere with that plan anyway. My bud is about 5'8" swimmers build, nice thick dick and a goatee. His friend was a 25 year old Puerto Rican student. Hello.... I was fine with it! They both got to my hotel within 5 minutes of each other and we got rid of our clothes pretty quick. I got on my knees and started blowing the two of them. They were kissing while I did this. The kid had a nice thick uncut dick. It was tasty. Then we got on the bed and lubed each other up. The kid was the first to slide his dick in me while my bud straddled my face and stuck his dick in my mouth. That was hot, then they switched positions. Then we got back to sucking each others dicks for a bit and after a while went back to fucking. This time my bud slid his dick in me with me on my back and he leaned in and started making out with me. At the same time the kid got behind him and stuck his dick in my bud's ass. A little train action going on. We did this for a bit and then they switched positions in the train. The Puerto Rican kid suddenly moans and shot a load in my hole. My bud said 'you came already' and the kid said 'that's only the first load' I like this kid...... We switch again and this time I'm in the middle of the train with mu bud fucking me and me fucking the kid. That was hot but I am an easy cummer so I didn't want to go to aggressive and cum too fast. I stopped after a few minutes and let my bud fuck him. Then he pushed me on the bed and my bud went back to fucking me while I made out with the kid. This went on for a few more minutes until my bud told me to push back on the bed so he could get on too. He got on and threw my legs over his shoulders and started to plow me slow at first and he kept picking up the pace. He was making out with the kid, then with me, then the kid, me, so on and so on. When he was kissing me the kid would egg him on. I finally started to feel my bud's dick swell up and he said 'fuck yeah, you want it?' I said yes! and he said 'fuck yeah' and pumped a load in my hole. He made out with me the whole time he was squirting and I loved every second of it. Then he pulled out and the kid got back into position. He pushed his dick right in, all sloppy and smiled. He got right into the groove and started pumping away. Like a machine. So fucking awesome. Within 5 minutes he was moaning again and shot another load in my hole. Then he pulled out and stood my cock up and sat right on and started riding me. He did that for about 3 minutes like he was riding a horse in a race and I knew he wasn't going to stop until he got what he wanted. So I gave it to him :) I shot my load up his ass and he was yelling 'shoot it! shoot in my ass!' It was very cool.

PC140003.JPG

We all collapsed on the bed and talked for a long time, about an hour and then they both got dressed. The kid to leave and my bud to go get something to eat. I gave him my room key and he went to get some chow and then came back. He ate and then got naked again and climbed into bed with me. He asked if I wanted to get fucked again and I said yeah. He got back in position with my legs over his shoulders and piston fucked me until he came again. Then he smiled and pulled out and went down on my hole felching out the loads that were in there. He kept telling me to push it out. He was feasting on me for a good 15 minutes until he had eaten enough :) We went to bed but about 2 hours later he got up to pee and when he came back he spooned me from behind and started fucking me again. He came in me a third time a little while later. I guess I can't complain, the sex was awesome, they were both hot and in the morning my bud got dressed and left. I had about 2 hours before I had to leave to catch my flight and one of the guys from the planned group sent me a text. He asked if we could still get together. I told him how much time I had and he said he'd be there in 30 minutes. I didn't hold my breath but he really did show up. He was a hot Israeli kid with a nice dick. He got naked. I asked if I could take a pic of his dick which is on here and then after he pushed me back on the bed with my legs on his shoulders he grabbed the camera again and took this video. I wish he had kept it on until he came but it's worth seeing his dick inside me ;) So all in all not a bad night....and following morning.7230614512406525083-3205487275016131657?l=closetbbcumdump.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.