While he sleeps

Guest bumbtch

Guest bumbtch

So last week was my friends bachelor party. I had gotten together with many friends to celebrate before he got married. The party was intense. Plenty of drinks. Loud music. Strippers (women unfortunately. I was the only gay guy at the party)

After the party and many, many drinks almost everyone was wasted. We all decided to call it a night and that we'd stay the night here. (We were at another friends house)

The guy who was going to get married was so drunk he passed out. So we got him changed and helped him to bed and went to sleep as well.

Then later in the night I had woken up to use the toilet. I went to the toilet that connected to the room the soon to be married guy was asleep in. He was in bed wearing only his underwear I noticed for the first time since I've known him the size of his bulge.

I was still a bit tipsy and felt a sudden urge come over me. So I made my way to him and placed my hand on his bulge. I was shocked by the size of the bulge because he was still soft.

I decided to give in to my urge. I quickly locked the bedroom door and went back to him and slowly pulled down his underwear to reveal his thick uncut white monster. It looked about 6 inches still soft.

Unable to contain myself I put it in my mouth taking it down to the balls. While it was balls deep in my mouth I moved my tongue around to stimulate it.

I felt it grow bigger in my mouth. I felt it grow longer into my throat. I felt it grow so thick that it pressed against the inner wall of my throat. 

When I felt it grow to its full size I released it from my mouth to see an extremely veiny, throbbing 10 inch long, 7 inch thick cock.

I thought to myself that I have to shove this back in. So I put my mouth on the head of his cock and just went down.

But this time I couldn't even go half way till I coughed. I decided to force myself as hard as I could. I was so close to the balls. Only an inch left. I was gagging so hard. Then I throw up all over his cock and tummy.

I thought to myself that this is bad. What will happen when he wakes up and realises the puke all over him. But then I thought I could just tell him that he was so wasted last night that he threw up on himself.

So I went back down on his cock again. Almost reached balls deep and threw up again. Went down again. Almost balls deep. And threw up again.

I threw up so many times to a point that nothing was coming up anymore. His chest, tummy, thighs and the bed were drenched in puke. I felt so horny and in the moment and felt another urge.

I used my puke as lube and sat down on his massive cock. The puke on the bed made it slippery and I slipped on his cock taking it balls deep all at once.

It hurt like hell and I thought I was going to die. But I fought through the pain and began riding his cock. I must have ridden it for half an hour till I felt my insides filling up. 

But then it kept filling. I thought to myself no one can cum so much. I felt myself bloating a little. Then I realised he was pissing. That turned me on even more.

So I kept riding him. While his piss was still in me. I rode him for another half hour till I felt his cock expand a little and begin to throb.

I knew then that he came. My work here was done. So I clenched my ass while getting off him so as to not spill any piss. I pulled his underwear back up and left the room.

I got into my bed and went to sleep with the piss still inside me. The next morning when I woke up the bed was completely wet. All the piss that was in me leaked out. I told my friends that I was so drunk I pissed myself. Which they believed