[Straight Bottom] Friends meet #3

i69nwind

To see Straight Bottom's original blog post click here...

While Mark was in the shower, I got a text from Eric asking me not to have sex again with Mark. I giggle a little late for that. My answer to that was to go join Mark in the shower. I mean come on, he had a top notch, know how to fuck me cock. I am sure any of you would have joined him.

I caught just before he got out and got in the shower and dropped to my knees. I got him good and hard with my mouth and hands. I turned around and let him have another go at my ass. I could not get enough of him. We had a nice roomy shower, I was able to turn around and let him fuck me standing face him face to face, with one leg in the air and his hot cock buried deep in my hole. His chest was broad and muscled more so than mine. He long dicked for more than 20 minutes, till he finally came again in me.

We kissed hard as he jerked my cock a few times ad I came like I had with him before. My knees nearly buckled. If he would have asked me to move in with him I would have. But, as I learned later he is living with a guy and they are as close to being married as anyone. He just likes to fuck around.

He got out of the shower and I joined him soon after. We talked and I shared with him Eric's text. He told me he would tell me all that I needed to know soon, but he was sure that Eric was not going to be playing around anymore. I was a little shocked by that as I was sure Eric was not happy at home.

Mark got ready packed up his room and left. We traded numbers and we talked about trying to get together soon. He had a meeting just outside the airport and was leaving in a few hours. I tooled around got ready for the rest of my day. I had to do some writing, but I had a guest coming in that afternoon. My stars really aligned for this day. For once the sex gods were smiling down on me.

I went out got some lunch and waited for my afternoon visitor.

More soon...

I will tell you what is up with Eric and I will not be seeing him again. - soon

Joe5815406600065646665-738634158927552282?l=straightbottom.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.