[Midtown Mutt ATL] Twink Tale

Feeder

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

I'm not usually into twinks, but I have been known to dip my cock into an especially hot one.

A while back, a young fuck buddy of mine -- Mike -- and I were chatting. I was negative at this point and did not discuss status with Mike. Separately, I was also chatting with a college kid, named Skye. I had a sling set up in my living room and I invited them over. Neither of them had ever been fucked in a sling. I had lube, condoms and poppers arranged when they arrived. As you can imagine, we were all naked in no time and the only noise was kissing and slurping of cocks. I had fucked Mike a bunch of times prior, and I wanted to dick Skye, who was an adorable college student attending Georgia State. Mike and I got Skye into the sling, and Mike -- who is a bottom with a nine inch, thick cock -- positioned himself at Skye's head so Skye could suck him. I was at Skye's parted legs and rubbered up my cock and entered his tight twink ass.

Skye was in heaven with my rock hard cock pounding his hole and Mike's big dick gagging him as he dripped precum into Skye's mouth. Eventually, Mike came and Skye gobbled up every drop of his cum. I was jacking Skye as I was fucking him and Skye shot off all over his chest. I knew that I needed to cum before Skye decided the party was over so I quickly filled up the condom while I was in Skye up to my nuts.

Fast foward about six months...

I had been dating a guy -- a bad-news latin guy -- who I did not know was a meth whore. He had probably been taking loads under the influence and didn't even remember. He insisted he was negative. I took a load from him one time and seroconverted. My bad. We broke up and I only saw him again one other time at the park. He was with his new boyfriend who was not hot.

A few months later, Skye chatted me up. His boyfriend was out of town and he wanted to get fucked. He and Mike had been chatting and fucking over the intervening months and they wanted a three-way. The only problem was that Skye had to be somewhere, so he was unsure whether the timing would work.

Skye arrived at my place and we went to my bedroom and got naked and started making out. I was sitting on the middle of the bed and Skye sat in my lap kissing as he reached back and guided my raw cock into his ass. He moaned as my cock entered him until his ass was eventually wrapped around my cock. He started to ride me. He used his hands to support himself as he repeatedly impaled himself on my cock. At no time did either of us touch his rock hard dick. He moaned as his cock spewed a huge load all over my, chest an abs. "Damn," he exclaimed. "I didn't want to cum so fast."

He pulled off my hard cock. I had cum in him but had not made any noise, so I don't think he knew my load was deep in his ass. As he grabbed his briefs, he bent over and I didn't see any of my cum leaking out of his hole, so I knew I tagged him deep.

Skye was gone and in about five minutes, Mike showed up. I didn't know this at the time, but it turns out Mike had been poz long before I met him.

I explained to Mike that Skye had already left but that he had ridden my raw dick and I had given him my load before he had come all over me.

Mike thought that was hot but was concerned that I didn't have any cum for him. "Do you want me to fuck you raw?" I asked. That's when Mike told me that he had been poz for a long time and that he and Skye had been playing a lot when Skye's boyfriend was away.

So Mike and I went to my bedroom and made out. Mike got on his hands and knees and I ate his ass for a few minutes. Even though I had cum in Skye 15 minutes before, my cock was rock hard and I slipped my bare dick into Mike's hole as he huffed on some poppers. We fucked for a half hour before Mike jacked his cum all over us. I followed shortly by giving Mike my seed deep in his hot hole.

I haven't seen Mike naked in a while, but I did see him out at a bar. I'm am pretty sure Skye is a young poz man seeing as he took my load no questions asked. I wonder if he still has the same boyfriend or if they shared the bug.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.