[Latin Btm Boi] Big Bear

tallonelooking

Click here to see Latin Btm Boi's original blog post...

So he was as big as a bear but smooth as an otter with a great thick 8" cock. I hooked up with this guy before and I had him saved on my buddy list and kind of forgot about him. He started hitting me up again and I couldn't for the life of me remember why I would save him. He wasn't all that great to look at and bigger in the belly than I would usually go for. If I buddy list someone its usually because I want their cock again.

I finally gave in after a failed attempt and a couple flakes and invited him over. When he got naked I remembered why I had buddy listed him, its a great dick despite the belly and hes a real good kisser. So we got naked and I couldn't suck it enough, it was so nice...girth and length were perfect! I usually don't like deep throating but it had me so worked up I just went for it and he just moaned in delight! I couldn't believe I could relax enough for how thick it was.

I get up and grab the lube and straddle him, I wanted that cock in my ass bad! I couldn't get all the way on it because of his belly and I remembered how we fucked the first time...I had to stand up and sit on it. It felt so good sliding in and out of my hole. I bounced on his cock for 10 minutes and stayed rock hard the entire time without touching myself. You know the kind of cock that just hits in all the right spots?

We changed positions and he got on his knees and fucked me with my face in the pillows. I loved it and I could tell he did to but he had a bad knee so we changed positions so that I was on the edge of the bed legs up on his shoulders. He got in there real good then. It wasn't long before he started breathing heavy and I could feel his cock throb. I immediately started flexing my hole and I got a load full. I can tell when a guy cums but this time it felt like a hose was opened in my hole. I could feel it dripping out as he slowly pushed his cock and load deeper in.

Man, I can only imagine how much bigger it would be if he lost some weight.2858433662211294323-6856225400104455683?l=latinbtmboi4u.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.