Passionate cuddle/oral session with handsome daddy

Bibttmboy95

For the last few weeks I've had bad experiences with my attempts at hookups, from getting cancelled halfway through to literally having a guy fall asleep while I was trying to confirm if I had come to the right place. It was enough to make me nervous when my morning wood led me to a replacement for Craigslist's now defunct personals section and I was horny enough to send a reply to one ad looking for a submissive boy to serve. The dominant tone of the post caught my attention though and when he replied with a picture of his buff, hairy chest and perfect dad bod I was sold.

He was a long drive off but when I made it to his expensive house in one of the most famous neighborhoods around it was worth it just for the view. He had perfect hospitality and before long he had pulled me in for a hot makeout session. Although he was about my height he had a way of making me lean my head so that with his muscular frame he felt much larger than me. We stopped kissing when he noticed my cock straining against my jeans pushing against his body, but only long enough for each of us to strip our clothes off and we were right back in the embrace. This guy had a real talent for his fingers and feeling them dancing along my sensitive spots had me moaning and squealing submissively into his mouth the whole time, making my own hands feel clumsy as I rubbed them along him. As we were grinding together, my smooth, younger body against his hairy, muscled one, he began to walk me back toward his bed and laid me down.

Before I could do anything he was on top of me, at first continuing the kissing and rubbing but just as I noticed his semi hard cock against me he sat up, straddling me with my head propped up by pillows. An what a view that was, All I could do was admire his beautiful, hung, cut dick at eye level before I had it between my lips and my tongue was desperately licking and rubbing every perfect inch. From there my vision was filled with that wonderful manly torso and I don't know what was turning me on more, the sight of his strong hips and hairy belly thrusting into me as he rested a hand behind my head or the feeling of the other hand delicately teasing my junk behind him leaving me gasping and sighing around him.

We switched positions a few times just as I needed a break, with him sometimes laying down and resting while I teased his tip and bobbed my head along at a lightly more relaxed pace. We were back in the face fucking position though when his little whispers of "good, good boy...nice little cocksucker" and similar started getting louder and more aggressive, and It was a struggle to keep my exhausted jaw open and lips sealed as his already big dick began to throb. I felt the warm rush of my reward and took a few seconds to savor his taste before swallowing.

He wanted to cuddle a while after as well and just as I was starting to be afraid that I had all the fun and wasn't giving as good as I was getting (worst thing for a service oriented slut like me)  he invited me back for more. I arrived horny as fuck and left legs shaking and feeling a satisfied glow despite him barely touching my dick. He restored my confidence in being a cocksucker, with the best load Ive had in years.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2