St Louis breding

Guest plowmeraw

Guest plowmeraw

I was traveling through St. Louis and needed some cock. I went on the apps and sites and hooked up with a guy on Grindr. He asked what I was into, and I said I was always in the mood for a raw pounding. He showed up to my hotel room and he immediately stripped me down to my tighty whities and took all his clothes off. We started off making out and then he shoved his cock in my mouth. We 69ed awhile while he teased me by playing with my hole. I was going crazy thinking about that raw cock entering me. He finally decided it was time to give me what I needed, so he took off my underwear and starting pounding me missionary style. He'd alternate between harder fucking and slowly moving in and out. He pulled out for a minute because he didn't want to blow yet. We made out and 69ed a bit more, then he flipped me over and entered me from behind. Man, do I love doggy--seems like tops can go deeper and harder. He fucked me harder and harder and asked me where I wanted the load. Of course I told him I wanted it right where he was. He said, "Yeah? You wanna be bred? I'm going to give you something to remember St. Louis by. 3...2...1!" And then he dropped his load into me. I love that moment when the top blows--all of a sudden it's warmer and wetter, and then he fucked that load into me deeper and deeper. He eventually pulled out and we made out while I jerked out and blew my own load. He definitely gave me something to remember!