[Life In The Raw] Showing off for daddy!!!

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

My daddy has told me for a while now that he wanted to see me in action.

That he wanted to see what I told him about, what he read about. My daddy wanted to see me fuck.

I invited one of my fuck buddies over, a short and muscled latin boy, age 30.

The lights were totally off, he couldn't see my daddy sitting in the corner.

I undressed him and I gave his hole a few licks before I applied lube to his hole.

I slid into his tight pussy and nailed him hard, harder than I usually fuck him.

My daddy was watching and I wanted to put on a show, he sat silently, listening to the sounds coming from my bed, he couldnt really see, but he could hear the moans and cries he made, I took great pleasure in shoving my dick in deep and making him cry out from it.

I pounded his bubble butt deep, held him down, making sure I fucked him like we were making a Machofucker video.

He begged for my cum from my dick, he told me how much of a whore he is for cum, how he craves it and needs it in his hungry boy pussy on a daily basis.

I made him talk louder, so my daddy could hear.

I ground deeply into his hole, and then in a weak voice, he begged for my load.

I unloaded in his hole, growling as my seed filled his guts.

I turned and looked at me, I could tell he wanted more, that he wanted to kiss and cuddle.

I would kiss and cuddle, but with my daddy, this boy had served his purpose to me.

I had him dress and sent him on his way.

Later my daddy told me

"Damn, I could almost feel how much your were hurting that boy's cunt."6205496180732721325-7885060062165001952?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.