[Defiant Barebacker] Names or No Names?

Feeder

Click here to see Defiant HIV+ Bareback Fucker's original blog post...

Danny, Donny, James, and so on. There was a time when I knew the names of all the guys I had sex with. This was in the early days, no doubt, but that time did exist. One would not know this if they observed me in the present. As of this writing I have taken 42 different cocks and 17 loads up my ass in 2010. I have stuck my dick in 54 holes, loading 13 of them. In all but one case I cannot say I know any of these guy's names. While I do not regret this, I think something may be lost in all of this fucking without a name.

Every once in a while I will meet a guy that really turns me on. In those cases I try to make a little bit more of a connection and become friends on some level. I currently know, by name, four guys that I have particularly enjoyed hooking up with. Two of them have boyfriends and two of them do not. I have hooked up with all of them more than once. Three of them are HIV+ and one is not. The one that is not knows my status and we have not hooked up since I tested positive (his choice and I totally respect that).

Obviously this is not the norm for me. I met these four guys over the course of about five years. If we use the current year as a guide (and it is not over yet) this means that out of about 350 guys only four stood out. This is not to say that I have not had some amazing sex with "no name" individuals! Indeed I have, sometimes mind blowing! But, with these four I have had a special connection.

1. The first of the four guys I hooked with because he loved to give head. At the time, that is all I wanted. And I mean "that" is all I wanted 24/7/365, if I could manage it! He was more than happy to oblige. The objective was to just edge and not cum, and he would certainly indulge me on that point. This involvement evolved over time to one based on me topping him instead of getting head. I have never used a condom with him.
  2. The next guy is the guy that is negative, and he was someone I actually kinda got infatuated with, a relationship of sorts beyond sex. This made my mind a complicated place for a while, as I already had a partner and this was not something I had experienced in the time since meeting my boyfriend. Over time we stabilized as friends only, but we also moved to me fucking him bareback a few times.
  3. The third guy is tremendously cute and in a convenient location. While I started fucking him before I became positive, we have never used condoms and he has always bottomed. One of these days I think I need to get underneath this cutie!
  4. The most recent of the four is the owner of my penalty. He represents a shift for me. I think I have been searching for someone I could have a measure of trust in since seroconverting so that I could turn my ass over to him and get seriously used. This is the principle focus of this friendship. The results so far are that I am sliding right down into a bottom position that I am not so sure I will recover from. I find this hot, and so does he. Not that this is a wonderful idea, mind you, as there does not seem to be enough tops in the world. So, removing one and converting him to a bottom might seem like sacrilege. But it is done, so whatever... It is done, and I am gonna let him pound the nails in to make it oh so permanent.

So, if my focus seems to be on the "no name" sort of fucks most of the time, what is it that I think is missing as opposed to these four guys? Well, I wish I could establish a good network of fuck buddies that I could rely on to fulfill fantasies or needs as the cum up. Outside of going to a bathhouse or sex club, searching for sex can be a huge waste of time. And, it is way to often that I do not find what I need/want.

Right now what I need is to hook up with a group of about 8-10 (maybe more?) top to vers/top guys, maybe get tied face down on a fuck bench, and not be let up until they are all satisfied they got what they all needed. In this act I would get what I need. To be put in my position as a bottom cum slut and loaded up beyond anything I have ever had done to me before. I am sure a group of 8-10 guys can pump 12 or 13 loads up my ass, no?

Without a good circle of fuck buds, I seriously doubt I will ever find this...

5659550056261962395-6725836724183029304?l=rawone408.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.