[Life In The Raw] Mindtrip: Now with references!!!

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

There has been this guy that I have wanted to get with for a while. So long in fact that I had given up. He would hit me up and it would never happen, so I was kinda doubting that he was real. Well, last week when I was in town, a fuckbuddy of mine (rawnutcatcher) hit me up and told me that he was hanging out with this guy and that he thinks I would be a great fit.

Well, I was spending some quality time with my daddy, so I wasn't going anywhere.

Later I got an email from this guy, telling me that his friend told him that i was right up his alley and that he and I should hook up.

Yesterday, I went over to his place, this guy is very rugged handsome. Mustache, goatee, body hair. We went in his room and got naked. His ass was meaty and hairy.

"XXXX said you are a lot of fun he said. And he is real nasty, so I can imagine what what_youve_done_with_him." He told me.

We went to his room and we got to it, making out, eating each others hole. He was very ravenous.

I put in on his stomach, I had eaten is hole so much that we didn't need any lube. I sldi right into his furry meaty ass.

"Yeah, thats it. Fuck my pussy, make me feel it."

I grabbed onto his huge nipples from behind and tweaked them, this made him moan even louder...

"Those are wired to my hole... awww fuck!!!"

I put him on his back and slammed his hole, kissing him while my dick went in and out of his cunt.

I took my hands off of his nipples and grabbed his ass and plowed him hard.

He was moaning, whimpering, in total lustfilled haze. I kept slamming into his butt and soon I was exploding deep into his guts, I lay on him, panting, as my dick deflated and left his fucked hole. He flipped me over and ate my hole, telling me how sweet it was. I ate his cum filled ass and soon I was hard again, i got up and jerked off and shot in his hole, that he was holding open, I shoved my dick in and pressed the cum in.

he never gave a real reason as to why we never hooked up, but he said he was glad that XXXX said I was good for a fun time. So am I.6205496180732721325-2399678204176265938?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.