[Frat Boy] Deep Throat

Feeder

Click here to see Frat Boy Cunt's original blog post...

Have you ever deepthroated a guy? give or receive? What was the sensation like for you?

I have been fortunate enough to have met over the years a couple of guys along the way who actually took the effort to really teach me how to deep throat - by which I mean the real thing, where the cock goes past the back of the mouth. The first one who really did it in an explicitly instructional way was one of the hotter guys I hooked up with when I was probably almost or just turned 20; a guy and I had gotten a motel room on Sunset, and the guy had to leave late that night and I got the room to myself the rest of the night.

The second guy I had over after my hotel-mate had gone was a hot, mid-20s jock/straight acting type with a really aesthetically gorgeous dick - he was definitely the kind of guy I was always nervous with and sometimes got uncomfortable, and I definitely was, but he kind of struck a balance between being really nice (which was how a guy like that would get rid of my nerves and discomfort, although it was very rare at the time) and being a cocky asshole (which was, and is, the best way to reduce me to a completely useless pile of lpw self-image and embarrassment), so while I never got fully at ease, I was still confident and brave enough to service his cock any way he liked. And he decided to train me to deep throat for real, giving me real, practical tips that aren't things you'd just be able to pick up on your own, and through both being just invredibly hot, which made me able to push myself further than I might have normally, and being a pretty demanding, strict coach, holding me down when his cock head entered my throat for a few seconds longer than I'd have thought I could last, and thereby basically forcing me to do it so I could understand what doing it rigtht was supposed to feel like (and so I could see it was possible and therefore be able to do it again on my own in the future). I have always looked back on that with a lot of gratitude, even though of course I never saw the guy again (I didn't do many repeats back then) and don't even remember his name anymore.

vlcsnap-2010-09-21-04h43m10s208.png

As I got more into partying, and definitely as I did more and more bareback stuff for bareback's sake, I grew less interested in oral and more into the other hole of mine, for a number of reasons, and I still am much more willing to let a guy fuck my hole than to suck his dick (which for a lot of guys is a total score). Sucking dick for me is kind of like how kissing is for me: if I had my druthers, I probably wouldn't do much of either, instead using my hole to milk out a guy's load; however, with some guys I find myself swallowing their cock like a hungry and eager puppy within minutes of first seeing it, just as there are some guys that for some reason I am totally down to kiss (both of those have a lot to do with either dry mouth or breath issues - meaning I worry about mine, usually). And there's no rule or anything as far as who I end up doing those things with, so it's hard to predict and I never promise. I also remember watching my HIV+ friend several years back, over the six or seven last months before I moved to London (where I later became positive) when we were in group situations together, and I would watch with a mixture of awe/admiration and extreme jealousy as he would give guys the sluttiest, most submissive, cockslut pro head, the kind where the thick saliva coating from the throat would coat the guy's dick and dribble from his mouth as he got up. I remember simply being upset that I wasn't able to be as free as I felt I'd need to be to be the kind of cumslut I wanted to be, and that my friend already was.

Then when I met my boyfriend at the beginning of this year, I soon discovered that he was especially adept at that same kind of oral cock worship, and loved every second of it, doing it as often as he could. Initially it was something I had to learn to handle, because I found the same feelings of jealousy and awe when he, six years younger than I, could suck dick the way EVERY guy would rather have his dick sucked, while I hadn't yet taken the opportunity to experiment myself to see how far I could go now that I didn't have the old hangups. But instead of that, I knew it would be very hot to have him teach me the ropes, especially because his dick is so perfectly giant it makes for the ideal learning tool. So that's what we did, and now the pair of us are killer dick suckers...although I'm still working to get to the full level of slutty oral submissiveness that he has built in.8357211063754223679-4485936531075168803?l=fratboycunt.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.