[Life In The Raw] Steamroom threeway

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Just came back from Hollywood Spa, while walking in the basement I spotted this really hot blonde muscle cub. We made some small talk, then I headed upstairs and walked around.

Upstairs, I walked into the steamroom, he was sitting in there, along with a latin guy that I had rimmed earlier. The latin guy walked out and blondie sat next to me, lifting his ass up so I could play with his hole. He moaned softly, I suggested he get on all fours so I can eat his hole. He did. I dove into his meaty, beefy, ass and he was moaning loudly.

The latin guy walked back in, saw the action and came over and started to fuck blondie's face.

I slid my bare dick into his muscle cub ass, I took my time to let him feel me, get used to me.

Then I grabbed onto his butt and pounded him hard while the latin guy fucked his face.

His hole was wet and hot, and we were sweating like pigs as we barebacked in the steamroom.

The latin guy then took his turn on blondie's ass. He fucked him wildly, held him down and pumped his humpy butt. I took on jerking my dick. He looked back at us. Then the latin guy pulled out and I went back into his raw hole. I pounded him hard and the latin guy cheered me on. I growled as I emptied a hot dose of semen into his ass, blondie moaned in pleasure as he felt his ass filled with cum. Then the latin fucked him again, using his cum filled hole, pinning him down and fucking him deep.

"Breed me."

The blond was in heat, loving his hole getting used.

The latin guy shot a load deep into him, then pulled out, his dick shining.6205496180732721325-840759630893597374?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.