Cumunion and More

LoadMyHoleSF

Had a fun communion last time I went. I hadn’t gone for a  while and decided to go to the one at Steamworks in Berkeley. I also had a friend in town and he wanted to go as well. I try to write about my cumdump experiences that are different or unique to me. As anyone knows who’s read my prior entries, since I became a cumdump a couple years ago I’ve had lots of loads in my hole. It’s definitely been a progression. When I first started I was excited to get a 2 or 3 loads in my hole. Now I would consider that a slow night. ? it seems like the more you get, the more it increases the hunger within you.

This time while At communion I had quite an enjoyable time with the top. I have been there for a little bit and gotten fucked by a few guys and taking some loads so I decided it was time to position myself on the fuck bench. I hadn’t been there for too long when a top bear came over and started to finger my hole. After realizing that it was pre-lubed with cum, he quickly proceeded to put it in his dick with one thrust. He had a nice thickness to him and some length but not too much. So he was able to slide right in my cum lubed and open hole. He used it well for about 10 minutes; all while talking loudly about how good my hole was and how he was going to bust his nut in there. He increased his pace and got louder as he got closer to coming. When coming, he shouted and moaned, yelling “here’s number one” for the benefit of the crowd that had circled to watch. When he had finished, he started talking to the crowd and asking “who’s got number two?”. Another guy jumped on my hole proceeded to fuck me and unload. This continued for about an hour with my bear top encouraging others to use my hole and keeping track all the while. By the end I had a good five loads in me and a second one from him! Overall a great experience!

After another hour or so when the crowd begin to die down, I decided to head home. But because I still had a need in me to be used, I decided to stop in the park and see if anything would happen. They were a few guys about in the area near the bathrooms where men cruise for sex. There was one black guy already under the tree near the handicap ramp where guys go to fuck and suck. I leaned over the ramp and pulled down my sweatpants exposing my ass and turned around to look at the guy. He had already pulled out his dick and was stroking it. He walked over and pushed me down to suck on his nice meaty 8 inches. When I was sucking on him, he started rubbing and feeling up my ass till he got to my hole. When he felt how wet and loose my hole was, he immediately turned me around and shove it right in. He started fucking and bucking like a stallion in heat while held onto the railing for dear life! After roughly fucking me for 5 minutes, he pulled me towards him and thrust in deep to unload. When done, he immediately pulled out, shoved his dick in his pants and left, leaving me with my ass exposed and cum dripping down my leg.

I decided to walk more of the park to see if I could get any more loads. Turned out to be my lucky night! I ran into another black guy with a nice 8 inch dick as well and he proceeded to fuck me behind the bushes for a nice long session for about 45 minutes or more. He got me so horned up that I kept on stripping off more and more of my clothes because I wanted to be comfortable and experience all of him. By the end I was stark naked bent over just taken his dick. He was a great fucker! He’d pull in all the way out and slam it back in my sloppy hole. When he was ready to unload he made sure to get in even deeper so that his balls were slapping against my ass as he came in my hole. We talked briefly after and exchanged names and how we hoped to meet each other again. I wished I had gotten his number because he was so good! After him my hole felt satisfied and I went home to sleep well that night!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 6