Swapped loads with red head redneck twink

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Guest BBBoyfromTN

It's been cloudy shitty cold weather here in Dallas and I was wanting to see a movie and went out to Mesquite to see one. Mesquite is home to some hot trashy redneck boys looking for fun so I was discretely on Grindr while at the movie seeing if there was any action. I was chatting with a hot 18 y/o redheaded boy and soon had ass and cock pics. He had a hot bubble butt and he was saying he didn't often play with guys but did like fucking and getting fucked. He really liked cock and ass too and was saying how bad he wanted to fuck. He agreed to meet me in the parking lot and that we could find somewhere to fuck in his truck. I said I was down and left the theater hoping he was already there as I didn't want to stand out in the cold looking and hoping only to be stood up. I left the theater and sure enough...his truck was parked where he said he would be parked and I walked towards it and waved as I headed his way. He saw me and waved back tentatively, like he was worried or unsure about what we were gonna do. As I got closer he looked like his Grindr photo...kind of average looks and shaggy hair like he needed a haircut with a camo hat on. He reached over to unlock the door on my side and I hopped in, introducing myself and he gave his name (Caleb). He'd left the truck running and asked if I was ready. I said I was and he put it in gear and drove off. I started talking about bland boring shit like the weather and how the Cowboys stunk last night in the playoffs. He laughed but didn't really say a whole lot. We went into a pretty sketchy area that was absolutely deserted and without saying anything he parked and put the truck in park, unzipped his pants and pulled them down, exposing his nice sized cut cock. It was pale pink and just like his photos. Thankfully he had the heat going and I quickly pulled off my sweatshirt, t-shirt, and unzipped and pulled down my jeans so that I was now fully naked and got down to suck his cock like he ordered. His truck was an older beat up one where it was easy to get over and suck him and he put up the steering wheel so I could get in easier. I was sucking for all I was worth. I kept at it as he moaned, clearly enjoying it. And while I love sucking cock I much prefer riding it and as he started spewing off a lot a precum I got up and straddled him and eased my ass down on his throbbing cock. I'd been fucked before I went to the movies so taking his dick was no problem and his eyes lit up as I took every inch in me and started riding him hard. We hadn't talked about condoms or anything but clearly he loved being in me raw. I was telling him how good he felt and how bad I wanted him to cum inside me which had his face glowing. I was riding him for all I was worth and as his face contorted I knew he was close and coaxed him on. He let out a loud groan and I could feel his cum flooding inside me. I slowed down my riding him as he was gasping and panting, saying how good it felt to cum inside me.

I was close to blowing my own load and knew I could easily pop two loads inside him. He looked concerned and hesitant and quietly said "I guess its my turn" and I got off his cock which leaked a sizeable amount of cum out of my ass down onto his cock, balls, and seat. He shifted over into the passengers seat and turned his ass to face me. Oddly enough he'd never taken off his sweatshirt, not that I cared. I used some of the cum that was on his dick and cock to lube up my dick and his ass smirking knowing that some of the cum was probably from the guy who fucked me earlier. I slowly eased my cock in him warning him I shoot my first load pretty quick. He was whining and groaning like a little bitch and asked if I had any lube just as I blasted a huge load halfway inside him.  He let out an "oh fuck!" as I came as clearly he wasn't expecting that and in my excitement I plunged my dick in balls deep, leading him to gasp loudly with another "Oh fuck!' I apologized and said I get really excited fucking a guy and he admitted he'd cum again. I couldn't see the spray of cum on the seat but did feel him shuddering like he'd cum. I slowly started stroking in him again and reassured him there was more where that came from. He was moaning and I asked him if he liked it and tried to draw him into it. He'd respond but not much, clearly not a verbal guy and not wanting to admit how much he wanted to get fucked and have a guy cum in his ass, yet here he was getting fucked pretty much anon and letting a stranger cum in his ass. I was getting off on fucking this hot little redneck boy, thinking of all the hot straight acting guys like him I'd fucked in the ass. I loved that he had a rifle rack in his back window, the Browning sticker, and all the other paraphernalia that screamed straight white boy. Yet here he was on the downlow, getting fucked. It had me so turned on I was soon pounding the shit out of his ass and he was moaning with delight. Clearly he was too embarrassed to face me, to show his desire to get what he wanted. I busted my second load in him and slowed my strokes to feel him shudder as he blasted out another load too.

I was spent and done and imagined that after blasting three loads he was done too. He quickly shifted back to the drivers seat and pulled his clothes back on, making no eye contact with me. I pulled my clothes back on and looked down at the huge puddle of cum on the passengers side, not wanting to sit on it. I asked him if he had a towel and without making eye contact he shook his head no. I pulled off my t-shirt and sweatshirt and used my t-shirt to wipe it up, putting my sweatshirt back on. He put the truck back in gear and started driving off, saying nothing as I held the cummy t-shirt in my hand. As we pulled into the theater parking lot he asked where I was parked and I guided him to my car. He stopped without putting the truck in park and I looked over to thank him and said I'd had fun. Again, he made no eye contact and simply said "yup". We'd already swapped digits and I said if he ever wanted to do it again to message me, which again got a "yup". I could tell it was pretty much "get out of my truck" time. So I got out of his truck and into my own freezing car as he quickly drove off. I licked his cum off my t-shirt as I waited for my car to warm up, knowing I would probably never hear from him again. He was probably one of those bi/str8 boys who isn't attracted to guys but likes the sexual release and easy sex. I might hear from him again and might not. Maybe he hooks up with other guys like that and its a safe bet he does if he's on Grindr and knows places to go park and fuck. Fingers crossed cause I love doing it with guys like him.

• 2 weeks later...