[Defiant Barebacker] In Anticipation

Feeder

Click here to see Defiant HIV+ Bareback Fucker's original blog post...

In anticipation of one of the "mass load" options in my punishment poll winning, I will be available to carry out this addition to my penalty on Tuesday January 11th between 9PM and midnight. The most likely location will be Mack in San Francisco. The location could change based on instructions from my penalty owner. I am hoping I am able to obtain the one penalty load that I have qualified for before this date since at this point, after just two loads all the others will not count toward my penalty (assuming I do not take any more before then). Per instructions I have been given this will be posted in a number of places to recruit tops to seed my hole. I will post in Craigslist, Bareback RT, and Adam4Adam at a minimum. I will be seeking tops or vers tops to seed me. No PNP of any sort is acceptable, as you need to be able to get hard, fuck my hole, and seed me!! If the blindfold option wins (as it appears to be) I will need a counter to give me the total number of cocks I took. I suspect I will know the load total, although I could get a little confused... :-)

Cum help out if your local!5659550056261962395-2152873746386807270?l=rawone408.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.