Good start for the week.

Barecub35

So this happened Sunday.

I was chatting on a4a with a 24 Latino for a couple of days. He wasn’t the usual type I go for, but was cute and from the pics a good size cock.  He kept messaging me about how he loved my ass and wanted to fuck me. We didn’t talk about condoms.

So, Sunday after it slowed down at work I invite him over and the first thing he does when he comes in the office is grab and feel my ass. I drop my pants to which he turns me around dropping to his knees and starts eating my ass. Once he hears me moan he stands up and pushes his cock in giving me but a second to get use to the sudden invasion before he starts to pound my ass. Five minutes of hitting all the right spots I shoot a load onto the floor and he started to cum in my ass. We take a min to catch our breath and has asked if he could fuck me again. So I bend over the desk again which he starts the same way of eating my ass that is now filled with his cum. Again he stands up and fucks me hard and all I can do is brace myself against the desk. Tens minutes and he starts to slow then stops shooting a second load in me.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1