[Defiant Barebacker] Loads

Feeder

Click here to see Defiant HIV+ Bareback Fucker's original blog post...

If one does the math, the minimum number of loads I will have to take to satisfy my penalty so I can cum is 15 (prior to violations and related punishments). Concievably, when this started, the load count could have been as high as 30, since the minimum number of cocks per penalty load is five and each of those could result in a load. Add in the penalty that is currently leading in the punishment poll and that number could go way higher. If my penalty owner decides to not give me a penalty load before Jan 10th and we assume I have qualified for two by then, then every load I take that night will be in addition to what is remaining (minimally 11 loads if the above is all true). If I were to take 10 loads that night, that would set a record, make me a bit messy, and make for a lot more loads than what i thought i might get when this got started. I am going to try my best in the coming week to qualify for the second penalty load, setting the stage for all of this. Of course, it would be a bit creul for my penalty owner to show up that night after i qualify for two penalty loads, and then not give me one until the end of the evening, meaning all the loads taken prior to that one would not count. Cruel indeed!5659550056261962395-8040269379111241243?l=rawone408.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.