[Sub Btm 4 Top] Very Thick Cock

pettitebtm

Click here to see original blog post...

He was 54 years old, 6'1", 225lbs, hairy, with gorgeous blue eyes, and salt and pepper hair, a "hung dad" in his own words. We met so that he could be just orally relieved, "swallowing a plus". In the bedroom, he took off his pants (was wearing no underwear), then his socks and cap. I turned on the DVD player with hetero anal sex. I was just wearing my underwear. I got to work on his beautiful limp cock with my mouth and pretty soon he was hard and I could tell he was a big boy. His cock was 8" inches and very thick, likely the thickest I have ever played with.

I removed my underwear and knelt next to him working his cock my mouth and having my ass facing him. He got very interested in my bubble butt and started to finger my hole lightly. I was trying my best at deepthroating his big cock and could tell that he really enjoyed it because he was moaning and curling his toes. I gagged a lot because his cock was so big and thick but got it down in its entirety in my throat a few times. I then took a break and moved down to his feet and licked his toes. I love to work on feet, his was size 11, I think. Not smelly (my preference) but very manly and with toenails trimmed, great for licking and sucking. I kept my hand massaging his cock which was super hard and dripping precum.

I went back to work on his cock with my mouth and then turned around and slowly started to kiss him, first on his chest, then nipples, then lips; he was laying down and I was on top. He kissed very passionately, and I was getting really horny to be penetrated by this hot man. He then turned me around and put my back on the bed and held my legs up, pushing his cock bare against my butthole. Since he was hard as a rock and so big, and with no lube, there was no way I could even imagine being able to take him inside. So I told him that I wanted to be able to take him inside of me but needed to open up first. I reached and grabbed the jar of Vaseline and lubricated my ass well; then got the medium side anal plug I had purchased the day before (just in case he wanted more than oral service) and carefully lubricated it with Vaseline. Then I got on my knees and began inserting the plug into my butthole. Since I am fairly low-mileage tight, even that as hard; I moaned a bit and finally got the plug all inside my ass. I turned around and kept on alternating between sucking his hard dripping cock and kissing him passionately. After a few minutes, I turned around on my knees and removed the plug, guiding his cock to my hole; he was kneeling behind me. Slowly he pushed it in and it hurt; I moaned intensely and curled my toes but I was so horny for him that I relaxed quickly. He fucked me deep and after a few minutes, I took him out, turned around and started to suck his cock. It gave my ass a chance to rest and I also think it's pretty slutty to do some ass-to-mouth and usually gets the top all the more ready to fuck even harder. That's what happened and he fucked me again doggie style with both of us kneeling; I reached around and started kissing him passionately. After a few more minutes I sensed his thrusts getting more rapid and he pulled out and came an huge amount on my back and ass.

I only came after he left. My ass was so sore that I took Advil for 3 days after this fuck. We have emailed and we're planning on getting together when he returns to Los Angeles.632866657237844700-1948266614239976796?l=subbtm4top.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.