[Sperm Pig] Perfect Sex

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

I’ve gotten lucky and had some great sex the last couple days.

Mr. Ten Inch came by and fucked the snot out of me yesterday.* For an hour and a half.* Nonstop.

Once again, we hit like every position conceivable… and we did the “my ass at the edge of the bed, him standing and pounding it” position which we usually never do.* It was fucking hot.

AND I got to blow my load while riding his big ol’ fuckstick.* It was one of those orgasms that took a good minute to build before the cum started shooting and it was just intense pleasure upon pleasure while it was boiling up from my nuts.

Awesome.* *sigh*

And then today I had a quickie session.* With a married pilot who had a beautiful 7.5” hard cock.

Can quickies be perfect sex?* I say hell yes!

Since I was completely used yesterday, all I really wanted was a quick, hot, pump and dump session today.* I posted a Craigslist ad, and got a few nibbles.

Then this guy contacts me and tells me he has to drive by my location on the way home, and he would love to stop and fuck me bareback.* And he has poppers.

I told him to bring it!* (And I hadn’t even seen a picture).

He called me to confirm and get the address— he had a great, redneck twang to his voice, and he was kinda whispering.* I could tell he was still at work.* But he still said he had 7.5 inches and wanted to bareback me and fill me with his 5 day load.

He showed up, and he was a decent looking man, probably around 55.* And he had a wedding ring on.* (Of course he did!)

He immediately stripped and he was rock hard.* We barely got to my bedroom and he was already horking huge whiffs of poppers.* I was on my knees and sucking his beautiful cock.

Easily the promised 7.5 inches (how rare that a man didn’t lie about his size!) decently thick, and nice balls to cup.* I worked him for a few minutes, and then he grabs under my pits and hauls me up.

He is a popper junkie and really going to town on them.* He then drops and starts sucking my boner, and he’s really getting into it.

Then suddenly he stand up and says, “Turn around and bend over the bed.”* Thank god I had pre-lubed my ass.* I barely had time to lube his cock and take a whiff of poppers before he’s shoving his dick into me roughly.

With a hard thrust he bottoms out inside me and shouts, “Take it BITCH!”* Then he just starts fucking the hell out of me.

Hard.

Slapping my ass.* Calling me names.* Telling me to take his big cock in my pussy.* Normally I don’t like the “female names” for my junk, but from him I was totally getting off on it.

Then he says, “Fuck man, you got a nice tool.* You should fuck me with it.”

Well damn, if married guy doesn’t want some raw cock in his butthole.* But that’s not what I wanted.* So I told him, “Nah… I just want your seed in my guts today, man.”

“Oh, you’re gonna get it soon enough, bitch.”

He lifts one leg up onto the bed, grabs my hips and just fucks me mercilessly for another minute.* Then with a hard shove he starts shouting “Ahhhh!* Ahhhhh!* AHHHHH!!” and he’s breeding me deep.

I make him leave it in me while I use my butt to milk him.* He LOVES the milking technique!* “Yeah!* Fuck yeah, bitch!* Use that pussy to milk my cock!”

Then he yanks out and we head to the bathroom to clean up.

During our cleanup time, we make small talk.* I ask him if he gets this way often, and he tells me he’s a corporate pilot based nearby.* And that he’s flown jets for 35 years.* AND was in Desert Storm and Desert Shield.* AND flew F-16s.

I asked him if he got any “don’t ask don’t tell” action in the service.* He smiled coyly and said “A little”.

Fuck.* Pretty much perfect!

He promised to keep my number, and use it whenever he had a moment.* I have him saved in my phone as “hot corporate pilot fucker”.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.