[Latin Btm Boi]

tallonelooking

Click here to see Latin Btm Boi's original blog post...

I had this guy over that was gonna fuck me and maybe have me fuck him...He got here and I just couldn't help but to get my cock in him fast enough. I went at it for about 10 minutes then reached around and he was hard as rock. I immediately remembered how hung he is, beer can thick and I lubed my ass up quicker than Jiffy Lube! He said online that he wanted to use a condom cuz last time he came to quick and he knew that would help him go longer. Well I was so worked up and he could tell that he jumped off the bed and started slowly pushing his cock in my moist hole.

I was tight and hes huge so it was taking a while, then I got harder and threw him on the bed and gave it to him more. He has a great ass too! I of course felt his cock slapping my balls while I was fucking him and wanted it inside me.

I flipped him on his back and straddled his cock...I got the tip in and slowly swallowed up his raw cock. By the time I got it all the way in, I slid up and down on it a few times and he was ready to blow...I of course clenched down on it and rode harder till he shot a massive load! I squeezed out everything he had to give me and collapsed next ti him.

I could get addicted to a cock like his, I will get video next time for sure!2858433662211294323-7893908283586218869?l=latinbtmboi4u.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.