[Sperm Pig] Q: What's better than sex with a couple?

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

A: Sex with them each individually when they’re sneaking around on their spouses.

I just had one half of a bear couple cum by and fuck the hell out of my ass.* Huge cock.* Not super long (just 7”) but incredibly thick.* I mean, thick enough that I was whimpering at entry… even with a snootful of poppers.

And it’s thickest at the base.* So once he got to pounding me, each full thrust just stretched the HELL out of my hole.* I’m not gonna need any more cock for awhile…

… or until later tonight.

While we were fucking, I asked this one if his partner knew he was over here fucking me.* He said no, and that we should keep it on the DL.* His partner didn’t need to know about his “indiscretions”.*

Fine by me.

Because his partner has fucked me too- a fact which I didn’t tell him.*

His partner is actually cuter, stockier, furrier, and has an even BIGGER penis, if you can believe it.* Maybe not quite as thick, but close.* And it’s longer.

And the best part?* They have profiles online together and say they ‘play safe’.* But each has totally barebacked me and bred me deep.

Ah… couples.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.