[Midtown Mutt ATL] Aborted Hookup

Feeder

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

I was crusing for sex yesterday and eventually came upon a guy who was looking for someone to come over and fuck him good and hard. I think that I was on BBRTS and the profile showed a hot ass but - in hindsight - a fuzzy facepic.

So I headed over at lunch. The guy was pretty good looking, but not really my type, whatever that means. My dick was fine with him though. After he gave me a pretty good blow job, I decided to munch on that hot ass before filling him like a jelly donut.

That's when I stopped dead in my tracks. The poor guy had angry red lesions surrounding his hole. I have no idea what the lesions were, but I knew I wasn't going near them. So I put my cock back in his all-too-willing mouth and started face-fucking him. After the Red Scare, I was pretty much only interested in popping my nut and getting out. I fucked his face pretty hard, and before I new it, I was rewarding him with a nice hot protein shake. He didn't spill even a drop.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.